Ryan's Hope returns to GH once again

• Members

As much as we push and pull with each other here, SON aint toxic. Just saw elsewhere that Cartini didnt have to tell Claire Labine that they were writing Dee into GH and changing RH back story. ABC owns the show

How hypicritical to say Cartini gets a pass but those same people thought Agnes Nixon should always have had a say with AMC & OLTL even after she sold em to ABC

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

At least it's more than a blink and you miss it. Still not sure about any of it, although I'm sure they'll change Ava's maternity again. Ron is nothing if not obvious.

And about him not talking to Claire Labine, well, it would have been a nice courtesy, so that just says a lot about him as a person, IMO. As does his Twitter ... I can't believe what he says on there as a representation of ABC.

• Members

While I don't have as huge an anti-rc bias as some, I, too, don't want AMC touched. The "super soap" idea is just as cringe worthy. Some actually do want some AMC/OLTL/GH soap with Cartini at the helm. No thanks! The only AMC character I can even see going to GH anyway is David, but only because he was married to Anna.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Dear God. If I was Claire Labine, I'd be sending RC a scathing email about how he's fu*ked up my life's work and baby. Nothing worse to a writer then seeing another writer, who is incompetent, dismantle your work. I don't mind soaps crossing paths but if you're gonna do so, at least get the characterization of the character you're using correct. From having watched RH (via SoapNet & YouTube), it's clear that Delia is nothing like Roxy. Moron ... MoRON Carlivati. :rolleyes:

Archived