Unpopular Opinions of 2014

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am I the only one that thinks Chrishell Stause (Jordan, DAYS) is too one note and too limited an actress? She's not the worst I've ever seen but I haven't seen anyone else say she's a weak actress.

Maura West is just an older Yvonne Zima. There, I said it!

Love, love, LOVE James Franco! I miss him even more when he's replaced by someone like painfully overhyped Roger Howarth. Not only is Howarth mugging more than ever but he's really not even very good at mugging.

• Members

Ouch! (This is my response to the Zima comment:P)

And i dont think youre alone thinking Chrishell isnt that strong an actress. I have to ask though wasnt she better on AMC or were everybody on that show so awful that she fit in?

• Members

I loved billy miller as Billy on AMC and think he is the best Billy.

I don't understand why people who hate the current GH continue to watch and discuss it. Just watch clips of your favorite character on youtube.

• Members

Rebecca Herbst is not as good as her stans believe and she's not as (insert pretty/gorgeous/flawless/breathtaking) as they think, either. That poor woman is nearly skeletal, to the point I can hardly bear to watch her without wondering why the hell her loved ones aren't begging her to eat a liverwurst sandwich. With yellow mustard. And some chips. And a pickle. Several times a week.

• Members
In our defense, there IS a thread for classic GH and there's not much to like about current GH in comparison.

It's honesty painful for many old-school GH fans to watch this garbage remembering what it used to be.

And there ARE places such as SOC that won't take even the most benign of criticism towards GH's final destroyers-- er "saviors."

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Why the **** is that passive-aggressive slut-shaming (especially since this slut went through the SAME DAMN THING) Elizabeth Webber even DARING to slut-smirk her way in any other woman's direction on General Hospital? This thirsty bitch wanted Lucky, Ewen, AJ, and Ric before she ever truly wanted her former brother-in-law (the same brother-in-law who was far less former when she was having sex with him while sleeping with his brother, her fiancee) and yet the bitch still smirks judgmentally at any good-looking woman on the show who shows the slightest interest in her poor brother-in-law?

Liz Webber, sit your slutty, judgmental, two-faced ass DOWN!!

Archived