Unpopular Opinions of 2014

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bryan Craig (Morgan) is wretched. And he looks like an unattractive bum. I just can't get past him. He reminds me a lot of that abysmal Ken Kenitzer, who was OLTL's Kevin for maybe two months. Same acting style and same look. He's only slightly better than Kenitzer was, and he looks just like him. BC/Morgan is far from being the only big problem with GH, of course! He is certainly not alone in that.

I wouldn't mind seeing Rob Gorrie or Kelly Missal on another soap, assuming OLTL is done for good in every way.

• Members

^

I'd love for Rob Gorrie to be on BB or DAYS. He'd be the perfect casting choice for Taylor's son with Omar (not real, made it up) that comes to town, wreaking havoc and swooping Hope of her feet. Or Andrew Donovan on DAYS. Kelly Missal would be good YR as a rival to Summer, and Rob Wilson needs to be a Kyle recast.

• Members

Don't get me started on Bryan Craig. He sounds like a drunken frat boy all the time. He's worse than Blake Hood. Its like every time I tune into GH he gets worse. And he's not attractive to me.

Natalia Livingston is beyond horrible. Like if you thought her acting on GH was bad when she was on full time what I've seen of her recently(it was none soap material) was down right cringe worthy. Nah she's in the exact same category acting wise as some of the horrible new people on GH if not worse.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

What is the appeal of Freddie Smith? I've been trying to like Sonny for the whole time he's been on. I just don't get it. Today he looked like he was smirking from the Chandler Massey school of grins. The only time I like this character is when he remembers he is a Kiriakis.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It's unpopular if someone says Natalia Livingston isn't horrible! I still can't believe she won an Emmy. She was horrendous.

I can't remember if I've posted this or not (in this thread anyway) but I enjoy Kathleen Gati a lot! She's just entertainment! She's fun the same way that I enjoy Holland Taylor in any role, McKenzie Westmore, Erika Slezak as Niki Smith in recent years, Tari Signor, Barbara Rhoades, and of course Faye Dunaway in Mommie Dearest!! It's the whole "crazy cat lady" thing. Part of the reason it doesn't bother me is because GH is already so full of shittastic acting and no direction (thanks to Ronald Carlivati), and Gati as Dr. Obrecht is much more hilarious than the other actors on GH. She's also much less offensive.

I don't see why so many people like Lisa Locicero and Nancy Lee Grahn as actresses. Their hysterics onscreen really do them no favors and bring out the most grating qualities in them as actresses. And they both come across as smug, condescending drama queens in their performances. They're not the worst people on GH but I don't think I've ever read anything bad about their acting styles on forums.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I think soaps should finally END there obsession with Romance and super couples and focus more on life as a whole. It would also force writers to develop more aspects of characters. It would help to bring in a wider audience as well.

• Members

I think the romance aspect has been pretty forgotten and over looked over the past 2 decades or so.

I definitely agree that soaps should expand beyond putting couple together though

Not sure if its an unpopular opinion but I miss Elton Herbert on GH so much.

And I truly dont get how Lucas could be into Felix. Lucas likes guys, right? Wait when Lucas finds out his new love interest shares a vagina with the swan princess.

Archived