Unpopular Opinions of 2014

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

About the Sabrina debate.... a lot of people hated and some even despised Tea Delgado on OLTL. People hate Sabrina for the same reasons. And while Florencia screeched a lot, she was a much better actress than Teresa Castillo. Mostly because TC sucks the life out of scenes. The guy who plays her sounding board/sycophant/gay stereotype Felix is even worse.

Here's an unpopular opinion: I also think the name 'Sabrina' is stupid. No one else has mentioned that.

Whoever said that Cartini is overhyped...I certainly hope that's not unpopular to believe! Ron Carlivati has always sucked and has always been childish. It's just more blatant and obvious now with his "soapy" stories and his childish juvenile twitter rants.

I love Britt on GH. I also like Kelly Thiebaud, who seems OK as an actress. The one thing about her that bothered me was her teeth but she doesn't act with her teeth much anymore.

My favorite 'couple' on Passions was T.C. and Liz (Eve's crazy sister played by Amelia Marshall). Also liked Gwen/Ethan for a while (never cared for Ethan though). I also liked Theresa/Jared a lot and thought Ethan was annoying as hell.

Never liked Chandler Massey on DAYS. Not only was he annoying, he wasn't even attractive. The other actors that played Will weren't any better though, in terms of acting or looks. So I never liked the character at all.

• Members
I guess I need to take this topic. back from the strawman. I guess KA/Kiki could say she's hated because she's boring but I mostly notice other reasons. Some of the reasons are she instantly put in a triangle for the sole purpose of being with her real life boyfriend. She's a bad actress. She's one of the OLT 3 and some GH fans never could accept her for the circumstances surrounding her depature and return to GH. People also make fun of her appearance and how she pronounces words.

Franco is hated because he's a serial killer whose actions were whitewashed by rectons in order to stay on canvas. His parentage was rectonned because RC wanted him to have living parents even though said parents are vets that have been treated like dayplayers and cartoon villians.

I don't know anything about Daniel Jonas.

• Members

Not sure but I think he's on DAYS as Jennifer's new man. I'm too busy to watch soaps so I don't really watch DAYS. I heard he's universally despised and rightfully so.

Roger Howarth is typecast as despicable characters who are always being sugarcoated and canonized. First Todd Manning, and now Franco. I'm usually at work when GH is on so I can just DVR the show and skip the crap I don't want to see. Or I watch to see how horrific it is. I agree Kristen Alderson is very annoying. She was one of the most overused and overhyped actresses ever on OLTL. But some of the insults about her are ridiculous.

• Members

Daniel Jonas sleeps with all his female patients. They usually end up obsessed with him and do out of character things to hold onto him while he always ends up looking like the hero despite the lives he hurts. Too many woman have been ruined over him. He is incredibly propped by most of the characters he comes in contact and the select few that dont worship the ground he walks on of course are looked down upon. There are fans that also resent him for the destruction of Jack and Jennifer as even when she was with Jack, it was obvious she was only settling bc she wanted Daniel. Jack then died of course and the show ever since has revolved around the trials and tribulations of Daniel and Jennifer who act like teens breaking up and getting back together. Its nauseasting and their scenes are beyond repetitive. I didnt even get into the retcon that made him Maggie's son and ruined her in the process

• Members

Well I liked him as Paul on ATWT and he's okay as Franco so far. I never really saw Todd. I knew of him but never watched when he on GH or OLTL.

I think him Carly are boring and are forced and I hate how they made Heather his mother. She needs to be written off the show completely.

• Members

Yep. He had a twin named Ryan who was on the show before Kevin (Ryan was JL's original character) Once they figured out that they couldn't do much more with Ryan....except for throw him in the fruity farm. The EP (Wendy Riche at the time) decided to keep JL around and write a good twin character for him to play.

It's one of the few instances that I can think of where someone evil has a good twin show up. It's usually the opposite way.

Archived