Unpopular Opinions of 2014

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unpopular opinion: I think they should have made Kevin Sam's father on GH. This [!@#$%^&*] with Julian is going nowhere. There's no real tension between Sam/Julian most of the time. And, Alexis is hardly ever on. Plus, the mob is even worse under RC than it was under Guza.

Unpopular opinion: Heather should be dead for good. She's gotten to the point of annoying. Half of her dialogue revolves around sandwiches....

Unpopular opinion: Billy/Victoria should split on Y&R. Billy should be with Kelly or Chloe and Victoria should be with Stitch.

Unpopular opinion....at least I think it is. I think Leslie is Neil's best pairing other than Dru.

Oh, and I love Devon on Y&R. I don't think he's boring. But, I cannot stand Sabrina on GH. And, it has nothing to do with her race. She could be a green space alien and she'd still annoy the [!@#$%^&*] out of me. And, it has nothing to do with Scrubs either. Even though, I like Robin. It has to do with the fact that she is propped to high heaven and everyone seems to love her. Except for Britt. Who got treated like crap till she got with Nik.

• Members

Might as well bring this over.

Starting the new year with the same old complaint:

I don't feel anything when I see the "hunks" on "Cartini" soaps in their underwear. Or towels. Or anything else. They are so blatant and so hollow that they just take anything I might feel and they throw it in the trash (along with whatever talent they ever had).

Waxed chests on soaps make me feel queasy. Some men look like Ken. Other men are so bathed in oil, I keep waiting for the oven timer to go off. I know some men are naturally smooth, and that's fine, and sometimes men look better smooth, but the way it's generally done on soaps looks freakish and silly, and like someone trying way, way too hard to be sexy when deep down they feel that they aren't.

And unless you have an ass, and legs that don't look like toothpicks, keep your damn pants on. I don't want to see it.

• Members

I agree with you Carl. I find men with waxed chests a little unattractive and not hunky. (I was so disappointed with Brandon Barash waxed his chest after RC/FV took over) You're right about some guys looking better that way. But, I like a dude with hair. If I wanted someone with a smooth chest. I'd be a lesbian. (nothing wrong with that...but, I just wasn't born that way)

Also. Men with nice asses are....the best thing EVER.

• Members

Well I don't think the answer is always to get rid of the characters. In the case of GH I would maybe only keep TJ. As for Y&R, they just need to write better stories. He's an emmy award winning actor who I feel could shine if given a good storyline.

• Members

I think GH should keep Sean and TJ. Felix is really annoying (His only purpose is to prop Sabrina. I mean...does anyone seriously think that he's gonna actually get his own story. Especially a romance? More than likely not. As him and Brad are going nowhere.) and his sister is too. Ship them off....and bring back two of my favorite AA characters ever. Taggert and Lainey. Taggert could work at the PCPD again and Lainey could go into practice with Kevin. Port Charles has enough nuts to need 2 shrinks.

• Members

Cartini's favorite twinks.

I don't think guys have to have that look. Not everyone is designed to be a gym buff, not everyone needs to be. I'm just saying if they are paraded around as a flesh feast, then they should live up to it.

• Members

*claps hands*

He got rid of the two best looking younger men on the show. Brandon Barash and Erik Valdez (even though Trey was a bore...he was hot. IMO) The good looking vet men on the show...Jon Lindstrom, Kin Shriner, and JJY get barely any airtime. (next time Mac is on and wearing tight jeans...you'll get what I'm talking about...HOT DAMN!)

I'm LMAO about the "Latino when convenient" comment about Sabrina. She never rolled her "R's" or had an accent until Carlos came to town.

Archived