Unpopular Opinions of 2014

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seans character is a huge mess. The way his character is written.is in direct contrast with his profession. TJ is the best black character n the show and hes hardly ever on and hes a teen.

I liked him with Abby. Hes okay with Hilary so far...I'll give them more time.

• Members

What will getting rid if the current black characters do besides making the show entirely white. Because bringing on any other black character will get the same writing. It has always amused me to hear people say that the show should get rid of Devon ad bring on Nate. Why? For him to get the same writing and be used in the same manner creatively as Devon. If it is the writing as you say, why expect anything else.

• Members

Notice I did caveat it with "if the Newmans are the main family"...I don't think the Abbot characters are more interesting either. That's probably also unpopular. They each are equally uninspiring. With the exception of my Tracy.

They are compared because of the huge gap in the amount of story and airtime they received over the years...

• Members

Well, first of all, they don't. And, secondly, what kind of weird statement is that? Why would some "wish" it were not so? It's clear these two are being paired. It would be nice if they actually had chemistry. I'm sure there's still hope for them, though.

• Members

The overwhelming majority of people who have commented on this say that they do not.

I realize you love Devon & want it to work but it is wishful thinking (at least at this point). I only saw something sparking between them when he was yelling at her the other day or something.

Oh, no. The statement means SO much more than that even though you're trying to pretend otherwise. But, it's OK. smile.png

• Members

What overwhelming majority? There have only been a handful of people to comment on it. I only remember about 5/6 people on this board even saying a word on the subject.

And yes, I love Devon! We have had discussions on our "cut a beyotch" characters...he was my list. Lol.

I said it meant what it said. You knew I was throwing shade without me confirming it...but if I must, yes, I was throwing shade at the haters. Lol.

Archived