Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Members

Knowing about backstage drama and issues actors are having 'ruins the fantasy?' These are REAL people with real lives and real problems. They are not their characters, and their characters are not real. I'm not sure why we should silently ignore it when someone sexually harasses a coworker or beats his girlfriend or has a drug problem that results in arrests.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Matters not. I don't want to know who hates who or who's screwing who. I'd rather not know that someone prefers working with someone or doesn't. I want my fantasy and would rather not have that clouded by someone's personal life, especially with soaps. Soaps are daily escapes, and it's ruined when all of this personal stuff is revealed. Real life couples as onscreen lovers I can do without. Actors who don't get along, I'd don't wish to hear about it. Show me just how good your are by playing out the script. Go get a drink and bitch with friends after work like the rest of us!

Sexual harassment? I think I've been pretty on board with that maggot being dismissed. There are only gains by MM leaving YR.

• Members

Of course, it's this same sentiment you are expressing that has kept actors in the closet for the last 50 years. So it's a double edged sword, there.... so 30 years ago, Greg Rikaart couldn't "Get a drink and bitch" with his boyfirend in a public place, for fear his romantic leading man facade would crumble. He's not really a romantic lead.. but you get the picture!

• Members

Hinsey has spewed this bullshit before, some years ago when she was telling people they really shouldn't be angry that ABC was dumping vets like Phil Carey or Cady McClain or Julia Barr, that Daddy knows best, that fans are ungrateful, that it's silly for people to worry their pretty heads over the inner workings of the soaps - just enjoy them and come to her special fan events! Her premise may be one thing, but what she's actually saying here is what she always has done, back when she was still regularly employed - "I know something you don't know, I'm part of the club, and Cameron Mathison really, really loves me." She thinks she's a Very Special Person, but the soap folks laugh at her.

She's always been an imperious, relatively vacuous blowhard with a bar that can't get enough traffic, who fancies herself Queen of [!@#$%^&*] Hill. Nothing she says matters to me.

• Members

Not just that..... there is contigent of TV viewers out there that simply does not live in reality, PERIOD. I have to admit, I'm dying to know what these people's everyday lives are like. How do they function in society? I always go back to this video, and it says it ALL.

Archived