Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OT but, Thank you. CH always irks me and this goes back a decade when she was saying teeens on AMC (JR, Jamie, Laurie, Joni) dont talk like that. Excuse me CH but what do you know about how teens talk.

I for one felt that both AMC & OLTL were more modern and conversational than they ever were on ABC

As for sex & nudity, what did we see some side ass from AJ, side boob from Natalie & Pete faking his O face as he got a fake BJ and that fake BJ at Shelter on OLTL episode one, ogh the scandal

She did make a big deal abput the drugs. We never saw Dani take drugs. But we did see her drink and then she overdosed. Brianna took one pill and then died. Yeah thats overkill. CH needs to get over herself and stop telling us fans what we should like

Then she was hyping Tainted Dreams as standard soap and what I saw was boring. In facet I saw more sex in those 3 epiisodes combinded then I did in PP's AMC & OLTL

• Members

I guess some fans are so deep into their fantasy that they truly feel they have a chance with their favorite soap star

Although they are really in love or at least it seems to be wit their character, not the actor them self and when they realize the actor is not their character, its life shattering to some

• Members

And that is the point I was trying to make. It may not be right, but it's the reality. There was quite a bit of wringing of hands on the message boards when that rumor was flying around about Rikaart and Leblanc screwing each other. It's outadted, ridiculous thinking, but it's there.

• Members

“I can’t comment on any of the allegations,” Nina Tassler, CBS entertainment president, told critics at the 2014 Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour on Wednesday morning. “I can only say that when the producers and Sony [Pictures Television] came to us and said, ‘We want to make a change,’ and they laid out their reasoning why, we supported them."

interesting wording...

• Members

This is the most official statement that we have gotten from CBS. Still nothing from Sony.

Ha, I just realized that the guy who wrote that article has Branco old job at TV Guide Canada. I hope this makes Branco burst a vein. LOL!

Tassler said the "producers" came to us, bet Sony dragged JFP kicking and screaming there.

Archived