Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! I can't believe he'd say that about Kristoff's son with schizophrenia. You'd think something like that would be too serious to just throw out there. Kristoff is right, he IS a fake friend. I bet these Y&R stars regret all the personal things they said to him,b ut really ALL soap stars should. All in the name of defending Michael fricking Muhney, a mediocre actor NOBODY is checking for.

• Members

Branco is a lying douchebag with little or no self-control which is everyone in the soap world is done with him. He runs around scrambling for info. No wonder MM was able to dupe him and now Branco has to stick with him through sick and sin.

• Members

That's right, I just remembered that now! That doesn't surprise me at all. He has no self control and no thoughts of his own. He constantly jumps on the bandwagon because that's what the "cool kids" do. Branco makes me so sick.

I now remember him saying Kristian Alfonso was anorexic and needs to take acting lessons. I'd love to see Branco try to become an actor.

• Members

He's just like Ron Carlivati. He's even tweeting about knowing KSJ's "dirty biz". Ok. I noticed how much he loves using all caps on twitter to make his point. Apparently the "cool" kids do that too.

dragonflies, love your Boy Meets World gif! I cared more about Alan and Amy than I did about Cory, Shawn, and Topanga though... Lol

Archived