Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So true. Not often that you get to watch someone self-destruct. He was lucky that TV Guide Canada kept him on for so long even as his behavior spiraled downwards. If he really is ending his e-mag, then he is truly done in the soap world.

• Members

Even more....from months ago...

Brent Boyd ‏@actualBrentBoyd Jul 12

@xxxxx hey, Donna. I'm actually script editor, which means I give scenes one last polish before we tape. But -

Brent Boyd ‏@actualBrentBoyd Jul 12

@xxxxx It mostly means I'm just here to rewrite Muhney's scenes until he's happy with them. Be well.

Brent Boyd ‏@actualBrentBoyd Aug 29

@xxxxx You think we'd tell Muhney!? He'd be in here constantly pitching ideas where Adam saves the universe or Adam cures cancer.

Brent Boyd ‏@actualBrentBoyd Jan 10

There's not one single plane with a banner circling over the studio today. It's quiet. Too quiet...

• Members
telling people to shut up now. Is that really called for? Didn't you say you weren't going to comment on this anymore? I wish it would die down but this is the internet. You can't tell people to shut up about something bc you don't want to hear it anymore . The only way to assure that won't happen, is to not read the comments and thats 100% guaranteed by staying out of this thread

Archived