Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You read my mind.

His little fangirls screeching about how Y&R is ruined now that he's gone all need to take a step back.

After being a Y&R viewer for over 20 years. I've seen many actors and actresses come and go that were better than Muhney, and had been on there way longer than him. Yet, somehow the show survived them leaving. Personally, I was pissed when Don Diamont was fired/left (not sure which cause I didn't frequent soap boards at the time) and Brad was killed. I stopped watching for like a year. But, still. I didn't make such an outcry over it.

• Members

I think that it is a lot of the young people who do this stuff. They don't appreciate anyone over a certain age. Nor anyone who they don't want to bone or who sleeps with someone they want to bone on TV. Many Lane fans have no use for CK or Lily unless she is with Cane. Did you notice how quick they turned on her when she was crushing on Tyler.

• Members

I have to disagree. From social media, I know a few of the people who are leading the Muhney movement and they're in their 30s/40s.

I have to disagree. From social media, I know a few of the people who are leading the Muhney movement and they're in their 30s/40s.

• Members

It's also the lonely housewives who in their heart of hearts believe they are friends with Michael Muhney via twitter, or that Adam Newman actually exists. They, especially, are the ones desperately in need of a marital aid in their nightstand, as previously mentioned :)

Archived