Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with this, and I've noticed for whatever reason their all plain and frumpy. i can't figure it out. I don't fly across the country for any damn body unless it's to visit a loved one. Jeanne had said once that people at fan events will call her by character's name at these events. Seriously? WTF? I like many of these actors, and have them as facebook friends, but it's just a modern day version of a pen pal. Yes, if we lived closer, a couple of them I'd have lunch with, but we don't so it is what it is. I have too much to do dealing with life to fly 900 miles to meet a soap star. If I lived right there, that would be one thing.... or if I were someone who flew into town on business. But I don't know who makes a special deal of it.

• Members

Some of these fans need to take a chill pill and go get laid.

I read yesterday some poster saying how so, so proud he/she was of "Michael" and #TeamMuhney. Proud of what? Did he graduate college summa cum laude?

• Members

Actually, it's a smart career move - keeping people talking about him. When people stop talking about you in Hollywood, that's when you're toast. Hopefully, he has gotten help for whatever prompted him to do such a terrible thing. I feel badly that HK was publicly exposed - that should've never happened. Also, isn't bizarre that this is still news, while a someone like Woody Allen continues to get OSCAR nominations after what he did? Hollywood is really it's own world, with its own rules.

Archived