Maria Arena Bell on MM's firing and YR's "Problematic Storytelling Decisions"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This bitch needs to sit her ass down. Any problems with the Adam character and actor started with her (and were probably must worse under her reign).

She still can't get over that her ass was ousted because she sucked. She needs to get over it, her family (well Lauralee and Lee Philip) sure have.

Y&R isn't in any great shape, but it's no worse than it was under her.

• Members

It's such a nasty move to use Muhney's firing as an excuse to throw shade because she's still bitter about her firing that happened a year and a half ago. Especially given what Muhney was allegedly fired for doing (sexually harassing Hunter King).

You're also only supposed to throw shade when you're actually talented, I guess she never received the memo. What a f.ucking hypocrite to talk about any "problematic storytelling."

• Members

That's the problem with 'ol MAB, she's delusional. She's irrelevant, she and Bill Jr took a roll of the dice with Y&R and they lost.

Lee Phillip Bell and Lauralee Bell seem to have taken her ouster in their strides (ha!), she should try and do the same...and also get her ghastly skin, haircut and personal style sorted out. Exit to the left MAB!

• Members

Not reading the interview, but I am snarking on her anyway. MAB can always hire MM to do a performance in one of the modern art museum's that she bestows her patronage upon. I can see walking through museum with a constipated face that all his fans consider great acting. LOL! Or she could sell all her modern art and use the funds to start a soap revolving around MM. LOL!

Archived