Maria Arena Bell on MM's firing and YR's "Problematic Storytelling Decisions"

• Members

HAHA

That comment right there just proves what a nasty piece of work MAB really is....."dark love story". WTF....there was NOTHING engaging about Adam & Sharon. ZILCH. It was disgusting and ruined from the very beginning because of what Adam did to her and Ashley.

And please finding anyone to take over the role of Adam will not be hard. In an ideal world the character would be tortured and then killed after months of agony in the ICU to pay for his crimes. But since they probably will recast I hope they find someone especially good to stick it to her and MM's smug butt.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wait...isn't she the one who created the chelserella love story? Someone correct me? But seriously, Sharon should have never been paired with Adam. It was horrid from start to finish despite the smoking chemistry. Why is she even coming out talking specifically about Shadam anyway? What's the agenda?

• Members

Yes, that was her. And Sharon marrying Victor.

This is the comment I left. I have no idea if it will be approved.

What a huge joke these comments are. The problematic story was the Ashley gaslighting story, which had a fetus being thrown in a fireplace, a man shoving needles into his eyes, a man having an unconscious Ashley, post-miscarriage, “examined” by a doctor with a history of sexually assaulting his patients, a man pretending to be gay (and using another man for sexual purposes at the same time as he was also having sex with his girlfriend).

Who wrote and produced this?

Oh that’s right – MAB, with Hogan Sheffer.

MAB herself had abandoned the Adam/Sharon story to have Sharon marry Victor.

Is this April Fool’s Day three months early?

• Members

Oh god what is with this woman? She must be so embittered JFP has her job. First of all she has no idea what went down and the reasons MM was fired really didn't have to do with Jill she fought for him but was powerless. She must hate Jill so much. Sweetheart u ain't getting your job back.

• Members

MAB had her faults but her show kept me much more entertained than JFP's. The Ricky Williams storyline and the truth about Phyllis' hit and run were the last time I couldn't wait to catch an episode. Summer's paternity came close but no storyline under JFP has been 'must see tv' imo.

• Members

The thing is is Michael muhney did sexual harassment in the workplace that's okay no matter what. Sexual harassment is grounds for termination immediately. U don't even get unemployment for it. Jill had a tough job but I think it's awful Maria uses this incident to bash a show she was fired at and make it about her. She despises Jill.

Archived