Y&R: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also think that Victor is messing with Sharon now too. They made a point to have Noah tell Victor about the visions but also what Cassie was wearing in those visions. Cassie always talked to Sharon. It is her mind trick. She is not in control of these visions which makes me think they are not visions at all.

• Members

Per the new HWs, Cassie is Sharon's conscience, hence y when she'd was of the meds Cassie was talkin wacko and now that she is on her meds Cassie is telling her to tell the truth. But this last vision of Cassie outside is def TGVB, given his conversation last week. I don't mind the gas lighting if it makes Sharon tell the truth and move this story along.

• Members

Unsurprising. Many folks were calling for a recast. As if recasting would change the characters status or level of importance on the show. Or the story he was given. Ha! What storyline twist? That he is Kay's grandson? That she left him lots of money although she said she would "leave him her life's work" by passing over Tucker when she died? Anyways, considering your position, it would take a miracle for you to accept Bryton in any capacity. And while Bryton is a good actor that does well when given story, I don't think he is in the miracle business. :)

• Members

I got the impression that Hilary is developing romantic feelings for Jack but using Devon as a faux boyfriend to throw people off since things didn't go too smoothly for her when she made a move on her last boss (Cane).

However, if she is going to make the moves on Jack she better be prepared to listen day in and day out while he reminisces about his epic love story with Phyllis which I somehow missed, even though I have watched this show daily since 1981. whistling.jpg

• Members

This could be interesting if she falls in love with the faux boyfriend...then he finds out that it was all a ruse to begin with and breaks it off. Of course he forgives her with time after she convinces him her feelings are genuine. It's a classic story of one party using another then falling for them in the process. Could be great if and only if Hilary and Devon end up together. Lol.

Hilary never wanted cane so he doesn't really factor in here. That really was a ruse.

Poor auntie Jack. I just can't see how anyone wishes him upon this great character in the making that is Hilary.

Their scenes are too long and repetitive.

• Members

Did you see MM playing Jesus with his arms out? Yeah, you about to be nailed, alright! These scenes are so underwhelming. Miller and Muhney are overrated and I don't know why. It's really difficult to believe that Soaps practically handed shows over to fans of "actors" like this! Ridiculous!

Archived