Y&R: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love him...love him! Most actors are short so I don't see the big deal about his height. I also think he has great bearing and posture. He comes across as a wealthy guy. we discussed this not that long ago in this thread. He seems very much "to the manor born" which is a problem for a lot of people because of his character history. So I don't think he will have a problem playing young billionaire at all.

• Members

OMG...please don't tell me that Victor hired a look alike to gas light Sharon? You know what though. This is totally something that the writers would do if they wanted to take the heat off of her and put it on someone else. They did it for Billy with at least 4 of his crew ups. Why not Sharon too? But I think it will be a pile on for him to get that blame plus the Bonaventure stuff happening unless they are trying to draw some sympathy for the character.

At first I was thinking that little Faith might also be bi-polar. I think that there is a genetic link with it. But the fact that Cassie is no longer in the house makes me think that it might be a real person now.

• Members

Roxie was never by Devon's side. He had many things happen where she wasn't around. His last surgery for his hearing, she couldn't be found. The writers were never invested in them as a couple or her as a character. She only showed up to keep talk down. Remember when Abby was crushing on Devon. She made an appearance then. LOL. I think the idea of Devon and Roxy was far more appealing than what was shown. But let's just agree to disagree.

• Members

For some reason, I feel that instead of Jack ending up with NC, Devon will get it...and it will be to spite Jack, who might not even realize why Devon is doing the things he does. It could be great. If the writers write it. I think that there is a reason that they chose Jack to be Hilary's crush. At least I hope it was strategic.

• Members

I must say that the end of the episode was a let down. I thought it would have been cool if Billy didn't pick up the gun again and Adam call the cops on himself. Or if Billy and Adam calmly went into the car and head to the police station. Or some other ending were the anger didn't build up again. It seems as if that nice scene were Billy fell on the ground and stuck the gun in the ice was just a through away scene.

• Members

I think it was GR. He looks a mess!!!! OMG, I can't even begin to describe how horrible he looks. Didn't he look better a while back when he and Chloe were stealing and had that one love scene. Some of these men on Y&R need to acknowledge that they are on a soap and as such need to have a soap body. The women all look fab.

Archived