Y&R: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Actually, when he had major screen time with SN & JC, I watched all of Bryton's scenes - a first. Working with those actors really gave him a chance to show his stuff. I don't know why, but working with them energized him. ITA - it's the writing/lack thereof + he got no favors with so many scenes with KSJ & CK. It really was a marked difference when he was given different screen partners.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh lord when she started crying and ran up the stairs, I was cracking up. WTF was that? Terrible. These eppies aren't packing an emotional slap, let alone a punch. I RME at those "Y&R is Ova! after these 2 leave" folks. Hardly. I'm getting no life from either of them and the actual ending on today's eppy is so LAME. Glad its over.

• Members

I can't believe I am saying this, but I agree.

I think the reason is because Jason started out as a rather boring character and for a moment there (1996-98) made Jason a daily treat to watch. Of course, 15 years playing Sonny's hired hit man made him a lot of people's least fave character on General Hospital.

As far as Dullan is concerned, he's always been boring. That's how we met him, how he stands today and probably all he will ever be. There's really no place for him to go but up.

• Members

Very underwhelmed by that ending. But glad Adam and Muhney are both gone.

It looks like Adam was shot.

I wonder if Billy will be charged with anything. They know he had a gun and a vendetta that culminates in Adam being shot (if that is what happens).

Jack had bad dialogue. It's like he doesn't know Adam's past. "Adam would never do that". Of course, he would Jack.

Archived