Y&R: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can understand a pencil sketch or an ink painting or whatever, like the old, old Y&R openings back in the day with those beautiful '70s-style drawings - but that picture on the mantle is not that. It doesn't look anything like that. I don't understand why they created this barely-there sketch which is not vivid like those images, and appeared to draw it from a run of the mill publicity still. Every time they cut to it I try to remember what it is.

• Members

Victor is the ultimate hypocrite. One moment berating Adam for not turning himself in and how much of a despicable human he is....but then turns around and does the same thing by not turning him in after learning the truth. Hopefully we can get a 2 for 1 deal and they both get adjoining cells. I know...wishful thinking.

• Members

Not only a hypocrite but we all know darn well that Victor wouldn't rat his own ass out if he was the one who ran down Delia....

I loved Jill being tied up in the bed.

So are we witnessing JP and SA's own work now or are Griffth's stories still coming to an end?

• Members

Absolutely...I think a large version of this over the mantle would be more appropriate...

jeannecooper7.jpg

The exterior rendering of the Chancellor mansion was far better than the Abbott one...though it still doesn't make sense given that we know the dining room opens to the pool...

BdVjI3LCQAAH0hZ.jpg

• Members

I am still am battling my way through last week as I find the show terrible these days (staringd with the Xmas week). Someone else said it is boring: it is EXTREMELY boring, IMO.

Except for those glimpses of Jill or Hillary and Nick/Sharon, it's just garbage material and characters I don't care about. Those upcoming exits could not happen soon enough: both are characters/stories which I cannot stomach at all.

And those talking thoughts of Nick and Sharon recently. Gag me! I sooooo hope they don't keep this up.

• Members

I was wondering whether this would be Mason's swan song but it seems that the writers will let him skate on by. I still want to see him, rather than Tyler, with Abby.

Whoever said that Bryton James had a fan in the new writers appeared to be accurate. It seems that everything that happens regarding the Winters clan is more about him (used to be Lily). Even Lily's cancer results reveal was all about his reaction. I must say that I couldn't be more thrilled!

Archived