Y&R: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does anyone care about the horrible Summer drugs storyline? I'll wait.

I like HHK. I think the story is so stupid.

Stitch looks like the prop guy is filling in for some other actor. He's attractive but I just don't care.

I think David Tom is pretty attractive and I'm pleased he's back, but his hair and shirt make him look like Vanilla Ice circa 1993. Or maybe he's in Cypress Hill. Amelia Heinle I still can't tolerate. Cynthia Watros is doing the best she can with dreck, but at least between Heinle and Stitch she's the one who seems like she belongs on this show.

• Members

I think killing off her kid was to remove her tie to Billy and to provide a way for Chloe to obsess over Chelsea's baby. Its all about Chelsea and her wannabe friend at the end of the day.

DT looks good in that pic but this quad will be blah for me since I only like the men.

• Members

No one cares about her being on drugs because we already have a teen drug storyline with Fen. Not only are the writers not original...they are biting off of their own storylines that they are still showing.

• Members

This does seem the ultimate goal for that story. Chloe hasn't been shown doing anything but interfering in chelserella's life for almost a year now. Even her grieving is about Chelsea's kid instead of her own. If I only I cared about chadam's baby but I don't. Sad, but if Chloe took little chitterling and kept him hidden for years, I wouldn't bat an eye.

Archived