Tainted Dreams

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I must say that was a big let down and I didn't even get to part 3 :( I'm also reminded how absolutely horrible an actress Alicia Minshew is. wacko.png Jeez, really!?!?! This woman is terrible and she's the lead ...oh my & she's narrating it too!?!?!?. Oh no, Tainted Dreams.... Girl you in danger! While it was nice seeing so many AMC faces.....my goodness it was a hot mess in so many ways.

Terri Ivens and Michael Lowry. LOL Never thought I'd see "Simone's" boob exposed with "Jake" grinding up on her/it.

Oh good gosh please NO!! Let's not put that out there.nbe.jpg Isn't he busy regaling BB and it's fans by being the greatest "classically trained" actor that's ever acted. And is CH going to be able to crawl out his ass to actually be on this show???

• Members

I saw this at 2 this morning and it was sh!t. Was it filmed in a shoebox? The only saving grace to this middle school production was Kelly Hensley!

Alicia Menshew and Natalia Livingston? Dreadful!!!!! Why would anyone finance this upon hearing these 2 names?!

• Members

I was very much looking forward to this series but after watching these three episodes, I have to say that I'm disappointed. As others have pointed out, the sound is lacking and the lighting is just atrocious. The guy who brings the phone to Minshew's character is obviously supposed to be comic relief but the actor is so over the top that I was cringing. And the whole scene when Minshew started sorting through her mail from home? It was so awkward and forced. Is she really that busy that she doesn't have time to sort through 4-5 pieces of mail at home? It was clearly meant to advance the plot and get in a joke from her assistant. Very lazy writing.

• Members

I don't like it. I don't hate it either. I'll continue to watch to see if it improves.

KMH definitely was the stand out in these episodes.

As for the rest of it? Unfortunately, it just seems like a poorly written and produced soap.

I started looking forward to Beacon Hill over Tainted Dreams a long time ago. The promos alone for BH look tons better than TD in general. Hopefully TD will show improvement as episodes continue to roll out.

• Members

I'm not going to expect a miracle for Season 1 but hopefully they listen to critiques and do Season 2 more carefully.

I didn't hate episode 1, but it definitely felt ... forced.

I love the idea of "daytime" dramas moving online, for now.

Looks ready for television. I'm on the edge of my seat for this one, hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

I'm missing the joke. Do tell. I haven't watched many (or maybe any!) online soap operas and I haven't been crazy about CC since after she ended her run on DOOL.

Archived