Y&R: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This Dead Delia story is just tedious and depressing. Chelsea is nagging and badgering Adam about finding Delia's killer. Victoria is whining cause Billy ain't moving on fast enough. Chloe looks to be going Hand That Rocks The Cradle with Connor as oh so supportive Kevin hovers. Meanwhile, Adam and Billy will be typing back and forth for weeks I'm sure.rolleyes.gif

• Members

Sean, she's a figment of Sharon's imagination. Last year, Sharon was revealed to be bipolar and put on meds...that she has since stopped taking. Thus, the Cassie appearances.

As for AH's hair, AH has been doing interviews in soap mags the last month or so. each and every interview has nagged her about her hair (even her mother has gotten on her about it. lol) So I can only assume that's what's up.

• Members

If only her hair was the issue.... Carolyln Conwell (ex-Mary) had that crazy, unkempt hair, but she could act. Plus, Mary was supposed to be a middle-class woman in her 50s/60s. Victoria is supposed to be a refined, business woman, etc. No excuse, but like I said, that isn't really the problem here. All it takes is flipping on B&B and it only magnifies the situation.

• Members

Taking time to reflect this this non-issue for a momentas AH's hair surely does bug me as well. LOL

Thing is: the hair would be a nice touch of reality if Victoria actually were a MOTHER and BUSINESSWOMAN. LIke Lynette Scavo in the early seasons of Desperate Housewives. But AH's Victoria is a pathetic excuse of a character mostly whining until she is written in corporate mode for 2 episodes, then it's all about Billy again, she leaves the corporate world, decides to write a children's book or buy some paintings. This is so 50s stepford wife let's insult the female audience. BUT AT LEAST SHE SHOULD LOOK LIKE A STEPFORD WIFE. *rant over*

Just starting to catch up with last week; it's pretty watchable but the Lauren/Michael mess is just a mess. I just cannot see why CLB and TB were gushing about this as great material. It's so unnecessary and boring as hell. And I love both characters. Something I cannot say for a good chunk of the rest of the cast.

• Members

I am sure the comparison is to Heather Tom. Too bad her character is royal pathetic joke of a woman. I would rather have AH's Victoria than HT's Katie any day. At least Victoria wouldn't take the man back because he told her too. Billy at least had to work for it. Katie just laid down and signed her life way and was only saved by the sister who screwed her over in the first place.

I think AH has done great work in this storyline. In fact I see her getting most of the praise. He role in this is not easy and she is going stella work in it. The overall execution of this storyline is starting to grate but hopefully now with Kelly arriving the next beat will happen. Chelsea and Adam need a new conversation. It looks like Chloe is about to become obsessed with Connor. Kevin will screw up the investigation in some way I am sure which will get Adam off on a technicality. Then Billy vs Adam can really begin,

Archived