Y&R: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched Monday's show in which Shelly Aultman is credited as the writer, instead of Josh Griffith. Only one part of it was semi-satisfying, but we've been teased so much before re: the same character that I am not holding my breath. Sad, because the mishandling of this character prevents his performance from meaning squat.

• Members

Jack taking up for Hilary calling Cane out for his hypocrisy was pricelss. Someone had to so I am glad they used someone else instead of Devon (like they usually do when they need a truth speaker)...I see fans speculating on Hilary and Jack becoming a couple. I pray not. Jack Abbot will be the death of the Hilary character. He will suck the life right out of her. Just no. I'd rather see her with that long faced Kyle.

But this does make me wonder if Peter Bergman is next on TPTB hit list...not sure if he will be open to that pairing or not being that he has been accused of being less than tolerant. But I guess that depends on how the story was written. His total distaste for the Luan and Keemo story and his insistence that fans forget Keemo's existence could have a lot to do with how Jack was written during the story...but then Jack has been written as a sap in the romance department for a while now so...it just makes me wonder if they are not trying to force him out (like I think they did MS)...we shall see.

• Members

I don't know whether he suggested it or not? I have never heard so. I just remember reading in an interview by Debbi Morgan that they both knew that when they broke them up that one of them was probably going to be sent away because of the hate mail. They both figured it would be her for obvious reasons (he had been on longer than she had). Turns out they were wrong. She was shocked.

• Members

The pickings are kind of slim. He's been through a lot of the women of GC and the rest are either related or way too young. Not that I think poor Hilary should have to take him.

For real. If anyone should be lining up to give a con artist a second chance it's Cane.

• Members

I liked Jack telling the sainted duo to stfu. They may be in the right to hate Hilary but I just don't care. Go play with the twins. I'm glad Hilary is starting to be moved away from from The Winters a bit. I like Jack taking on a mentor type role but he's too old and sappy for Hilary. I hope they don't turn romantic. Chem test her with Alex. Dude needs alittle fun. All work, no play sucks.

Archived