Y&R: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members
Oh, I think they know Cane's history. The writers are just trying to get sympathy for Hilary. Easiest way is to have someone who has done something similar casting stones. Works every time. If Alex goes romantic, it should be with Kevin. I am still passed that he got to name her knowing fully well he was not her father...we know that Cane will take his lies very far. He knows no bounds.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I heard he turned them down months ago but he was filming movies at the time. Alex getting a love interest does look unlikely though.

Quite a few want these two to hook up but you know TPTB won't actually go there.

• Members

I watched for the first time in quite a while, and I actually liked it.

Hilary is positively stunning, and I kind of digged her with Jack. Lame Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Sorry, but there is absolutely no intensity in Billy Miller's acting right now. I'm seeing a over privileged angry frat boy.

Amelia is doing really good here, but that hair is still a nightmare! Aweful!

Melissa Claire Egan sucks, and I never knew how much until I watched her yesterday, but she is gorgeous and works in this story.

Michael Muhney is still as handsome as ever, especially with a few more pounds - too bad I can't stand the sight of him.

Jason Morgan still the messiah, I see. How is Steve with MTS? Just curious because I would love to see Nikki in this story.

• Members

I don't see anyone clamoring for an Alex and Kevin pairing or really for either to be paired with anyone.

I think these writers know Cane's history he was written very true to his history yesterday as was Lily. I had flashbacks to how they were with Chloe, Billy,Neil,etc. Those two have always been judgmental asses.

Aunt Jack preaching forgiveness was hilarious though considering how many years he has been at it with the Newman family.

• Members

I agree that I don't think there is some huge push for Alex and Kevin but I have seen quite a few people express interest in wanting to see it.

Agree that Cane is being written very true to history. Lily on the other hand, has never been very judgmental. Especially when it came to Neil. He could get away with murder and neither she nor Devon would raise a brow. Why were they both doing all that pointing? It was very offensive.

Jack is only at it with Victor...he has no issue with any other Newman. But yeah, I get what you are saying here.

• Members

This is one of the very rare cases where I hit total FANGIRL mode because Sharon Case has been literally kicking and killing it those past 12 months regardless of the material. And she continues to sell her storylines no matter what. Unlike a lot of other frontburner actresses on this show, she has a certain sth. about it. and the proper acting chops.

• Members

Agreed on Sharon Case. No matter what fuckery that have come from the writer's pen, she gave it her all. I have never seen her give a half ass performance like some...and she never quit on any storyline in protest. Good for her. For all of my loving to hate Sharon Collins, I have always thought Sharon Case was fabulous.

Archived