Y&R: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh well...I generally FF everything else besides the Winters...especialy Victoria, Billy, Chelsea, and ADAM! Now that is boring. How many times can they have the same conversation! I also FF Cane which bothers me because I want to watch Lily but I can not with her and Cane...now I will watch other Winters with Cane.

• Members

Because they know that money is power. He is a part of the billionaire's club now...so that leaves only him and Victor in that town. Considering Victor's connection to Kay and the Winters family, I think that is enough for Victor to try to "mentor him"...you know Victor's ego and all. And we all know that Jill and Jack will use whoever they can to get what they want. His money might be able to help them one day.

• Members

Yes. They slept together on the floor of the rec center when Victor was building it up and became close. And of course, he gave him preferential treatment as NE when Devon was an intern. I thought that Victor was going to adopt him at the time but then He was made a part of the Winter's family. I just read not that long ago that the purpose of Devon was someone for Victor to mentor, and surely to be a long time love interest for Lily. But then VR went to TPTB and pitched the foster care story and that was that. I now sometimes wonder where Devon would be now if Victor and Nikki had taken him in/adopted him instead of Dru and Neil. I did love his story with the Winters though...it's just that long term it did nothing for the character's position on canvas.

I see people complain about Victor being involved with Devon...but it seems these people have forgotten or don't know history. Victor has known Devon longer than anyone else on canvas and has always rooted for him.

Archived