Y&R: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Wow. What a treat to see that 1998 episode. I wish they would do it more often.

LOVED seeing Kay and Jill cat fighting. I had never seen the entire episode until now. And I finally got to see some of the Sharon-Nick-Grace triangle. I had no idea Grace was involved with Tony too, I thought he was only with...Megan? One of the Dennison sisters.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mariah is Tyler's ex. fiance. Months ago, he talked about her with Leslie and said the reason he was drawn to Lily is cause she reminded him of Mariah. She's been calling him like crazy the past few weeks but has yet to hit town. No word on whose playing her. Basically, the writers are just trying to give this insta couple Tabby some angst and since Tyler/Lily got deaded completely, this is what we get.

• Members

Tony was involved with Grace and I think engaged to her when they first came on the show and then had an on/off relationship depending on which week Grace and Nick screwed with each other. I didn't think Tony was still heavily involved with Grace at this point but it wasn't too long after this he and Megan were full fledged. The Sharon/Nick/Grace triangle started when a groggy, sleepy Nick accidentally made out with Grace thinking it was Sharon--but a secretly infatuated Grace didn't stop it and then convinced Nick not to tell Sharon.

Gotta love Alex Donnelley as Diane she was so fierce and regal, fit to be Victor's queen as he even treated her that way. Victor and Diane were fun together although it was sad Hope got short end of the stick. Even though Diane was a major obstacle and antagonist for Victor/Nikki, you still had to have sympathy for her as she had been thrown under the bus twice by Victor and Nikki, first by the vasectomy and second by Victor's decision to remain with the recovering Nikki.

• Members

Oh I think she'll show up but right now its like Noah/Adriana all over again where we hear about this chick for over a month atleast then she pops up. Noah will stay with Courtney and deal with her druggie drama. If him and Kyle do fight over a girl, it'll be over Courtney. Long as they don't do Kyle and Hilary is all that matters to me.

• Members

Yesterday's episode was a joy to watch. Vast difference in the episodes of the last few years, and I don't mean HD vs. no HD.

Christian LeBlanc and Sharon Case have improved so much! Nikki's hair was so nice.

Josh Morrow kept looking at Sharon's boobs.

Seeing Tony Viscardi was such a relief for my eyes after watching Michael Muhney for so many days.

I love how they didn't skimp on showing characters who were being briefly mentioned in the story, ie Casey Reed.

I keep wondering if Esmerelda (the British model) is really Mariah.

• Members

Esmeralda being her also crossed my mind. She has been cast by pretty black chick. And she will be involved with Summer. Just close enough to be a thorn in Abby's side without being forced...i also wondered if she wasn't someone to give angst to devon/hilary. I am kinda looking forward to her bad advice and vapidness.

Archived