Y&R: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I haven't yet seen today's episode but I like lately that Sharon has some cajones.

She gave decent advice/pep talk to Noah the other day, they even had her talk to Neil urging him to look into the situation with Summer's photo shoot (it's been ages since we've even had a scene between these two characters, which I've always found since Dru and Sharon were so close, you think they'd interact every now and then).

By the way, is today's episode worth watching?

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nikki was riding my last nerve today with all that whispering. And as usual she looked tired and worn.

Jill looked great today though. Her hair was on point. I just cant stand Chlovin and company.

KSJ likes having actresses that are too young for him that he has no chemistry with. Neil definitely needs a new love interest. The last female I saw him have any chemistry with was dead Rose.

• Members

Are you talking about when the put Neil with Leslie, the day player at the time, to make Sophia jealous and to show him not interested in another woman (he shot Leslie's sexual overtures down for no real reason...wanting to get to know her better was his excuse but it was clearly not true). I attribute that to him selling his story.

Archived