Y&R: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's appropriate given that she was diagnosed with MS and is on meds. I think it would be very odd if she carried on as if nothing had changed. And now also she has a son whom she adandoned, who has PTSD from the war, a son who doesn't know about her, and who is hated by her other son. More on Monday's show.

• Members

Devon/Hillary/Mason - YYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

Stitch - HAWT! HAWT HAWT!

The writing for Hillary is really good! So looking forward to meanie Devon falling for her! YYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS! Black love in the afternoon - YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!

I'm enjoying Mason and like that he's a grifter.

Question - how long has Abby been 39 years old with no personality?

Noah and that chick - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Kyle needs to be recast YESTERDAY!

Dylan and Sharon? I'm seeing it, and I can actually stomach her.

No Adam! YAY!

I hope Friday's eppy is as good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday's eppy - so far Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Looking forward to the day when Dylan breaks Nik into 3 equal pieces!

• Members
Agree with it all...

Even with Kyle's haircut, which is horrible and doesn't even lay properly, he has no charisma. None.

Noah needs a proper love interests. This is ridiculous. Hey, but as long as they don't get the bright idea of putting him with Hilary, I almost don't care.

Definitely looking forward to Devon and Hilary...and Mason getting found out. And afterwards, I want him to make friends with his next mark, Kyle. Lol....or Abby. While, Victor loves Tyler, he would haaaaate Mason with a passion. He could be the new Brad.

Dylan and Sharon should have already be together. That would make Nikki's revelation worthwhile. He was wasted in that plot with chelse

• Members

C'mon now Y&R... that "reveal" scene at the end with Nikki blurting out that Jason Quartermaine is her son was so campy, cliche, and so poorly executed. It was SO obvious that Nick and Jason were going to come to blows but the blowup of their actual argument was just not organic in the least. Ugh. That whole scene was just a cliche mess. Even DAYS doesn't do that kinda garbage anymore.

• Members

It was so cheesy! And then a weakened Nikki almost collapses in Nick's arms? So over the damn top! I didn't think Nikki had a good enough reason to blurt that out in the presence of everyone. It wasn't that serious. Two grown men fighting, so I need to tell them they are brothers so that they will stop? Um really? It was as if Thursday and Friday were not the same show!

ajsp35801, I seriously hope Devon reconciles himself with having all that money and better not even think of giving it away. I want to see this rich guy/former grifter fall in love while everyone in Devon's life fights it tooth and nail, even Devon himself. I look forward to Mason causing them trouble because he feels Hillary abandoned him and their plans. We've seen this story thousands of times only this time in color! I welcome it! Kick rocks, Rox!

Archived