Y&R: November 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

The thing about Terri Conn thats if they were looking for Victoria. Of anyone I would want the awesome Amelia Heinle in the role. Shes fantastic. Heinle is absolutely gorgeous. Also on the David Tom front I am not that enthused by him returning to Y&R. Hes a good actor but he played a very young Billy and that was over a decade ago. I thought he was dreadful on OLTL and one thing about DT he has ZERO SEX APPEAL. Billy Miller is the whole package sexy, great actor and has charisma in spades. He will win his third emmy this year as Billy. I hope I see BM on a major mega primetime show or a movie. I think DT was a CBS decision, honestly shocked it was not an FOJ.

The thing about Terri Conn thats if they were looking for Victoria. Of anyone I would want the awesome Amelia Heinle in the role. Shes fantastic. Heinle is absolutely gorgeous. Also on the David Tom front I am not that enthused by him returning to Y&R. Hes a good actor but he played a very young Billy and that was over a decade ago. I thought he was dreadful on OLTL and one thing about DT he has ZERO SEX APPEAL. Billy Miller is the whole package sexy, great actor and has charisma in spades. He will win his third emmy this year as Billy. I hope I see BM on a major mega primetime show or a movie. I think DT was a CBS decision, honestly shocked it was not an FOJ.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's been over a year and Noah still has no woman? Are they ready to admit he's at least bi yet? Not to mention poor Devon. And the other two black dudes on this show who do nothing.

The new Abby is a terrifying robot.

• Members

I think those space of years where you had the Glow by Jabot kids and mix in Colleen/JT romance, where the last series of well written age appropriate storylines for the young adults.

Before the age of writing too old storylines for characters, Y&R had had a pretty good track record.

I'm convinced, though, had Y&R allowed MAB to stay on...by this time Abby would have had triplets-- probably by artificial insemination of sperm donor, thus paying 'homage' to her origin storyline.

Archived