Y&R Discussion Thread October 2013

• Members

Causing a miscarriage isn't the same as killing a young child. At least once a year someone's unborn baby dies on a soap.

I wanna know when Billy became the best parent ever online. This is the same guy who bought a baby from a baby broker, got his kids kidnapped when he hired Jana, stayed away while Delia was sick because he cheated in Myanmar and got arrested for drug possession. And I'm sure there was other stuff that I've forgotten.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jean Passanante on her twitter got back from secily and she's refreshed for her first week. I think it's no coincendce that when she rejoined oltl in late 2010 for its last year that she helped Ron a lot with attention to detail and structure. Before her return the show was terrible and oltl went roaring last year. Two other strengths she has is organization and an attention to detail. Y and R needs a reinassaince in a way.

• Members

Is this the Y&R thread or the I love JP thread? If it's the latter then I really have no business even browsing this thread. blink.png

I don't find much entertainment in killing a child either. I hate these stories. They don't even carry much weight because of the lazy writing. If they had showed Delia more often on screen having all these wonderful relationships over the last several years instead of cramming it down our throats the last week it might have more meaning.

• Members

Noah and Chloe are in the same age group. As are Devon, Kyle, Lily, Tyler, Billy, Hillary, etc. He is not 18...he is mid 20's at least. Chloe is no older than 30. I will give Billy early 30's tops. These people are not 40 despite their association with Victoria.

• Members

It's called being optimistic about y and r s future. I am showing certain examples of jeans strengths. One example of how she does gut wrenching drama is she personally wrote all the dialogue for Bianca's coming out story on Amc. Those scenes when Bianca told Erica she was gay would give anyone goosebumps from head to toe.

Archived