DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw them on the Steve Harvey show. After a few minutes, I had to cut that crap off. Apparently, Shawn has a problem with fake gold diggers in L.A. He's from MI, and he and Eric thought he'd have better luck with a fellow midwesterner (so you take her out for one night in Chicago then fly back to L.A.?). The show picked two attractive brunettes, both DAYS fans (is that wise?) who didn't know Shawn was going to be the dating show contestant. One of them had an annoying laugh. I don't know who he picked. It was a dumb publicity stunt.

• Members

eHDEsMs.jpg?2

Awww, Johnny got a haircut

SEuhlTn.jpg?1

His hair looks like shite!

Caroline: "Im confused and this time I cant blame it on the Alzheimers" LOL

Was that really it for Chloe? So we waited 6 months for a 2 day driveby?

LOL...at Anne hiring Teresa to make Jennifer's life miserable. I love how Teresa gloated and got in Jennie's face. JJ's legal now. She needs to screw him and have Jennie walk in on them

It was so wrong of Kayla to burst out to JJ about Jack. Im glad she caught herself but it was too late. Glad they used flashbacks. How does Abby know about it? Was this something they tackled on the show years ago?

Jack has a book written about his time in Afghanistan yet he was only there a few months and that thing is SUPER damn thick. What the hell could he have written that would make it that long?

Sami and EJ are perfection. I loved their scene in the park. There is no better written couple in daytime

xaMFXca.jpg?1V5SSCSE.jpg?1

WTF is Abby wearing? I thought it was an apron at first till I realized it was part of the dress. This story with Cameron is stupid. I don't get why Cameron wont a bit more straightforward with her. He should just say there are things he cant say bc of doctor/patient confidentiality and leave it at that. Give her a hint and let her figure it out for herself

tumblr_mu00vrgqe91sqcs3zo1_500.jpg

This was the younger set last year. Its pretty much been demolished with

being the only ones to remain

• Administrator

I had no idea Abby knew about the Jack/Kayla rape. I don't remember seeing her react to that. If that did happen, are the scenes on youtube?

I can't believe JJ is going to find out about the rape just to make Daniel can look good compared to Jack. Also, this story should've been told with Jack being alive, like way GH handled Lucky finding about the Luke/Laura rape. The story should've been about JJ/Abby/Jack/Jen/Kayla but instead it's about Daniel. Are you kidding me??!! We're never going to get rid of that cancerous character!

• Members

I can't decide if I love or hate Sami's dress. On one hand I really like it, but at the same time it's completely hideous! Her hair is fabulous though.

Daniel and Maggie going to visit Melanie in Europe? GREAT idea! Hopefully their plane will diappear over the Bermuda Triangle!

The kid who plays Parker really seems to love Shawn Christian.

• Members

Wait, Jack raped Kayla? I thought she was his sister! So she's Jennifer's sister or "aunt" is just a term of endearment?

So THAT's what Nick was up to writing emails for Gabi. I knew he was daydreaming from the jump. He's coming across like a real creeper and I LOL'd when he snapped out of it and gave her that creepy smile and wave from across the room. Arianna was brought up in another thread. Was she killed off? I'm just curious because the baby is named after her and she's no longer on the canvas.

• Members

Arianna was killed off, yes.

Jennifer and Kayla are not related. When Jack got sick, the Johnson family had just found out that Jack was actually their Billy Johnson, Jo's son and Steve and Adrienne's brother. Jack raped Kayla when they were married, Kayla being guilted into marrying him by Steve and others to give Jack a reason to fight during his cancer battle. When Jack recovered Kayla wouldn't sleep with him, and being that Steve and Kayla were so supercouple-y in love, they couldn't stay away from each other for too long. When Jack found out Kayla cheated on him, he raped her.

• Members

He tried to take Arianna's purse which held evidence that Sami attempted to kill EJ. Sami confessed to Arianna that she shot EJ in the head, and Arianna taped the conversation. Will went to stop Arianna from giving that evidence to EJ and then tried to forcibly take the evidence. Arianna in the struggle lost her balance and landed in the street, which caused her death as she got hit by a car. She had extensive injuries and died. She dies trying to tell EJ the truth, while Rafe uses his familial clout to keep him out of her room and tries to hide the evidence from him. Later Nicole found it and the EJ vs. Sami war continued.

It's a shame that Arianna died, she was finally coming into her own at that point of the show and she really was the perfect rival for Sami and had tremendous chemistry with EJ. The family dynamics between her and Rafe were also incredibly interesting considering they were at odds. The character had tons of room to grow in her last three or so months.

• Members

Again, wow, interesting stuff. Thanks! Makes me wish I had started watching DOOL sooner. My busted TV is the only reason I started watching to begin with. Weren't Rafe and Arianna brother and sister on Passions too? Lopez-Fitzgeralds?

• Members

Yeah Lindsey and Galen played siblings on Passions too. Lindsey was also paired with Eric's Brady on Days too (where they played Passions Ethan/Theresa), but that pairing didn't turn out well. Viewers preferred Nicole/Brady. I think if Days had been a bit more patient with the character she could have been a great addition to the show. Arianna showed a lot of promise toward the end, and she would have helped flesh out Gabi and Rafe's stories immensely had she stayed on the show. Arianna/EJ might have also been a more interesting pairing for viewers than EJ/Taylor which apparently a lot of fans hated (I liked them when NL was in the role, but I am one of the rare ones who did).

Archived