DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just watched Monday on line. Such a good episode (if you can ignore the fact that Jennifer keeps the transcript of her rape trial in her living room... uhmm ok!)

It's hard to believe Casey Moss is a newbie, he is a real find for the show and the genre. MBE is seriously underated as an actress (even though I never "got" Patch/Kayla as a supercouple) - does she have an emmy? I know Judi Evans has one.

tumblr_mub91kND0O1s72rc3o1_500.jpgtumblr_mub8yxly7c1s72rc3o1_500.jpg

They have such good chemistry. It's driving me mad they're doing this with Nick! The day Blake Berris was paired up with Camilla Banus, she turned into a real actress.

tumblr_mub8zyBaGa1s72rc3o1_500.jpg

Koslow never ages

DOOL_04.JPG

And on a totally superficial note, this boy and his behind need an appreciation thread!

• Members

Dang at JJ raging and getting extremely violent across the Horton Town Square. Great stuff. I love that he has turned against everyone except Kayla.

LOL at the shade Kristen threw Marlena with that comment about her having a lot of energy especially considering her age.

Again, WHY is Daniel involved? Didn't Jen tell him to STAY away from JJ? He should have told her he saw him at the hospital and let her go deal with his son. And he was in scrubs yesterday when he ran after JJ and toady he was dressed in street clothes. So he had the time to run and change before going after him?

I do like that Hope was brought into this. I really like the dynamics of the Horton and Brady women banding together. It helps that the veteran actresses are still in the role as their relationship feels that much more real.

• Members

I this story with JJ has the opportunity to be really well done--seeing JJ, a boy who idolizes his father, come to terms with learning of his father's past. My worry is that they are doing it to prop Daniel/Dannifer. I will be upset if it leads to JJ being like, oh, well I guess my dad wasn't so great afterall so maybe Daniel is okay. That said, overall it is really well done. Casey Moss is amazing. He makes me upset that Chandler Massey has won the Emmy two years in a row. Loved seeing JJ throwing things through the Town Square. I will be interested to see what it leads to in terms of his relationship with his mother and rest of his family.

• Members

Nicole looked like Billie today. Ironic, because they have both become equally pointless to the show.

Adrienne is the frequent barer of awful news. She just needs to hold herself up in the attic somewhere. She wrecks everything she touches.

The JJ story was riveting today, although I am not really seeing the point of it. Jack is dead, all the dramatic impact this could cause is stifled by that once this outburst is over. I'm all but ready for JJ to come crying into Daniel's arms and call him Daddy.

• Members

It made me cry, really moving stuff.

The top half is soccer-mom-meeting-her-friends-for-coffee-without-the-kids, the bottom half is lingerie.

As for the rest of the show, it was another good one.

Nicole interviewing replacements was funny.

Kristen/Brady/Eric was touching.

What was all that rubbish that Marlena emptied from her bag? One thing looked like a mini-vibrator and another like a mini-buttplug?

2le42eh.png

• Members

Those were some really tense scenes involving a lot of family members, good classic soap. I did crack up though when JJ started stomping the top of that cop's desk and the cop jumped up to stop him.

Kristen in that eff me red dress getting premarital counsel at the church tickled me. Her speech was pretty riveting, this blend of bullshit and honest self-relection that kept me guessing which was which.

• Members

Wednesday is another good episode, second in a row from David Cherrill - seems the show is starting to get its pre-sweeps on!

Yay for Jenny shutting down Daniel.

I love that Marlena finds Nicole irritating.

Daniel finding the memory stick is rolleyes.gif unless Kristen kills him.

I really liked Roman telling Sami he isn't coming to her engagement party - all the wasted potential for Roman by having JT in the role. If they cast an actor whose mouth isn't stapled shut, who knows where they could take the character of Roman? Almost endless possibilities for him...

I liked Rafe being sarcastic to Sami, then appreciative. I prefer Rafe when he is bitchy.

Are hotels allowed to give out guests' names like that? Sounds like an information privacy lawsuit waiting to happen. How long until Eric's memory makes him see Nicole in his flashbacks?

Archived