GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Members

I just love it when we get all Holier Than Thou here. If it were KA, we would be on page 16 by now. It's news and Frequent posted it, which is what we do with all the the characters/actors/performers on this show.

I always knew KS had a problem and good for her that she has recovered. I don't care! However, because of how she behaves sometimes on Twitter, I hope this scandalous sh!t bites her in the ass really hard!

As for GH, I have not watched Friday's show yet. Should I? I simply do not like Robin, and I cannot pretend to enjoy a Robincentric eppy!

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When she first came on writing gave me the impression she didn't like children period, even though she was a pediatrician I remember thinking how odd that is; then next thing I know she's a gynecologist, she surely didn't like Emma and treated her rather shabby.

Since I don't watch her that often I am not sure when this change occurred or if it was even addressed in story. But there is definitely a change re: her stance on children since when she first came on the canvas. She is still in the process of redemption via whitewash so she is now written as a "victim" of her meany mommy and daddy and I'm sure she'll skate and fingers are directed at them and Brad. Her dislike of children has been greatly minimized with her pregnancy. So that is all forgotten I suppose.

Wasn't it a WTD storyline re: Cheryl? She didn't know if the daddy was Robert or Julian; I think Julian died before Lucas was born I can't remember if Julian knew that Cheryl was pregnant and he could be the father though.

• Members

I'm just not sure why some think it's a crime to not like children, especially when they are little bitches like Emma. Britta can dislike kids all she wants as long as she doesn't harm them. However, things change once you have one growing inside you. Unfortunately, with this "story", which changes when the wind shifts, this all began as a plot against Patrick, or was it Anna, no it was Robin and Dr. O kidnaps the kid to use against Robin even though Ben is not Patty's and never was. Dr. O knew this, so her plan makes no sense to me at all. But it's Craptini and ratings are up, so it need not make sense.

Eventually, we will have to get back around to Lante being the bio parents, if that is not dropped. More than likely to tie all the newbies together, the kid will end up being Brad's to completely remove Lante from this. I won't mind because I wanted Dante to have a daughter and Lante have no rights to Ben, Brita won't be giving him up. Why torture Lante again?

• Members

Watching a little GH (9/30 ep)...eww did they really name the baby Connie? Or... Constanza? (Not that that's any better), LOL.

LMFAO at Brad being the one to reveal the secret about the baby. That whole thing was just bad and a total letdown. The church was empty! Where's the fun and embarrassment in that?

Oh and Brad's the father of Britt's baby & everyone's talking about it? Where's the sense in all of that? nbe.jpg

Is Brad the star of the show when Franco's not on?

Sabrina has a "hot" ex BF named Carlos in town who wants her back? Oh

Havent watched since June

• Members

She should be a real woman and own up to it. There are plenty of women in the world who have actually struggled with endo so not seeing why it's okay to lie about it to cover up a completely different situation.

Like Chit said if it was KA there would be pages upon pages about how horrible she is. Since it's KS it's a okay

• Members
I don't go on and on about KA so that doesn't apply to me

Even if she was in rehab , that doesn't mean she didn't have endo. Do you need her to scan and upload her private medical files in order to be satisfied? This was a year ago; I don't see why she needs to prove anything to anyone at this point. If she was in rehab then she was probably embarassed and humiliated as that's nothing that's glamorous and it carries ugly and unpleasant connotations. Good on her for realizing she had a problem and took the steps to deal with it

To be honest I thought she was in rehab back when she was gone and questioned if she was sick but I'm at the point of not caring. Whatever her issue was, she wasn't healthy and she seems to be now so good on her. I think its vile and disgusting that if she was in rehab that this is being turned against her and used as a weapon bc that in and of itself is a constant struggle

• Members

Never did I say it was okay for them to leak the photos. But she's not the only one to ever go to rehab. Sean Kanan went to rehab, was open and honest about it and was even on a celebrity rehab show. he openly talks about it to encourage people to get help for their addictions. All I'm saying is if she lied about having a serious illness she should own up to it.

• Members

KS plays a character on a soap we watch. It is her job and people don't tell everything about their lives to the people they work with or for. I don't mind silly harmless gossip, but when soap fans believe that "they deserve the truth and want eveything exposed" they kind of scare me.

I love these episodes! Robert is adorable, Anna breaks my heart everytime Robin is mentioned, Carly and Morgan, Jerry, Obrecht, Robin etc. I don't buy the fact that Tracy is on an adventure trying to save Luke and I think that these scenes were probably written for someone else, but they are fun.

Archived