GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Every time Anna even alludes to Robin she practically starts sobbing. Every time, for over a year. I don't see her as being emotionally disconnected.

She could waterboard Britt for all I care. That woman knows enough and she is smart enough to put enough of the pieces together about what her mother is up to. I have no sympathy left.

• Members

Or the fact that she was the one who brought Faison into Robert and Robin's lives in the first place.

How this bitch Anna has skated while Robin paid for her crimes and Robert sold his soul to keep her alive, and this stupid traitorous bitch has the cajones to talk about karma while discussing a kidnapped child?

Why, oh why, didn't we get BDS back full-time instead of this stupid mask-kissing bitch?

• Members

You do raise a good point about this. It's really Anna's fault that Faison has turned both Robert and Robin's lives upside down. When will Anna pay? I doubt ever. Anna was white-washed of her crimes a long time ago and I don't see that changing.

And Robert was by far, a better Police Commissioner than Anna but I think Anna will stay the top dog as I think TPTB like FH better than TR.

Archived