GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Members

Nah. Then she'd be just another watered down boring damsel like all the other heroines on the show. We have enough of those. I get people being mad at her. But I'm not. Deception is what creates story. Maxie didn't lie to intentionally hurt Lante. She lied to avoid hurting them. As usual, that didn't work out well.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maxie hasn't grown. At least part of this - the part about her and her ex-boyfriend - she did to punish Spinelli. Whatever he's done to her in the past - and Spinelli has done a lot - she had absolutely no right to do this, and she did it because he rejected her for another woman. He should be going after with everything he's got. But the show doesn't acknowledge that aspect of it.

• Members

This is the first baby story since Michael I actually like. For once the baby has a real story around it and not just the mother discussing the fact that she is a mother (although I did enjoy the baby swap story last year). Now that it looks like Lulu wants to keep the baby they should expand this to all the families fighting with each other too. I doubt Luke and Sonny would want someone else's grandkid, and Mac and Felicia would want to get that kid back.

• Members

They could do whatever they want but you could see a story where Laura is for keeping the baby, Luke is against it, Sonny is against it, Olivia is for it, Mac and Felicia of course want the baby, so therefore Anna does too, they could set up a bunch of confrontations and grudges or at least decent argument scenes discussing an interesting dilemma.

• Members

There is no way Craptini is going to delve that deep, especially if it does not involve his pets! None of these people are his pets.

Personally, I think it would be great, but I don't see it, and punk ass Sonny? What's he gonna do? Pull out his gun and not use it?

• Members

The baby Falconeri story is really good right now. If I had to pick who I hate the most, it would be Maxie's manbitch, Spinelli. He's not going to be a dad until he gets the green light from Maxie?! Now, you fight for her? Damn Maxie! Either you want your child or not! And he's more upset with Ellie? She is so much better off w/out frog face weighing her down. Lante does not stand a chance, but I'm on their side. Dom is selling this sh!t!

Michael and Kaka - why am I supposed to care? I simply don't!

Morgan is just too damn whiney for words right now. This is really getting on my nerves, especially since the favortism he talks about never played out onscreen! Ava is the only person he can trust? How convenient for him to forget that she was blackmailing him just the other day. This is falling flat already, and I don't like the direction this may be going. Morgan, please STFU so that I can enjoy you in boxers/briefs! I think it is a mistake to not have Ava enjoying this more. She should be salivating at the chance to stick it to Carly and to have Sonny's son right where she wants him. But nooooooo! TIIC had to screw up again and have Morgan as the aggressor. Idiots! The complete change in Ava is because they more than likely decided to keep the character, but that does not mean she can't be deliciously bad, does it? She's losing her edge right before our eyes.

Franclywub.pngwub.pngwub.png Absolutely stunning together! Just stunning! All they have to do is just stand in the same room! However, Carly's POV needs to be written much better than it has been. And this is the best Roger has ever looked in all the 20 years his funny looking face has disgraced my screen. He actually looks kind of hot now (he could use a bit more meat on his bones, however)!

Valentini's cheap ass disgusts me! He can hire 500 actors/performers for this show, but they can't stop one scene and fix what is CLEARLY a wardrobe malfuction for LW! Her blouse continues to pull down and expose her bra and no one yells "CUT"?! She finally had to improvise and put the cell phone to her chest as she holds up the blouse until the scene was over! These sloppy mofos really get on my nerve!

• Members

I want to like this surrogate story, but unfortunately I don't think anyone's position makes a lick of sense. Maxie not telling the truth about the miscarriage was just plain silly. I don't believe for a second that she would have been to afraid to tell the truth. Spinelli not telling the truth when he obviously wanted his daughter is not believable.

I also don't really find Dante and Lulu's position that credible or believable either. LuLu is ripping into Maxie about being so awful, but she wants to keep the baby? How does that make sense? She basically proving Maxie right, in the sense that LuLu did want a baby and biology doesn't matter to her. If it does matter, than hand the baby back to Maxie and be done with it, but you can't have it both ways.

As to Maxie offering to give back whatever money was paid to her, I really don't think money was on anyone's mind during that reveal. It would have been pretty awkward for anyone to bring up money when Dante and LuLu were heartbroken. I also thought it was pretty odd for LuLu to be talking about the fetus Maxie lost as a "little piece of them that died", after she had an abortion. Maxie was a few weeks pregnant, so give me a break with that hypocritical nonsense ( I'm looking at you, Ron). Maxie didn't replace one baby with another because there never was a baby other than Connie.

As for Maxie wanting to punish Spinelli, I never saw anything on screen to support that idea. She never wanted him to know the truth, so it wouldn't have been much of a punishment.

• Members

Oh I gotta disagree with you. Yes Lulu had an abortion when she was a teen. So bc of that she isn't allowed to feel anything if any future children of hers die? The baby Maxie miscarried was her baby and Maxie denied her the right to grieve with that loss. I don't think it matters how far along she was bc it was a loss and people cope with miscarriages in different ways . I didn't find her stance hypocritical

Also as far as proven Maxie's point, she didn't. She is mad at her for lying and deceiving them bc had they known the truth they would have proceeded differently but the fact is there is a baby here now. One that they've grown attached to all year and one they've come to love and have been raising the past month. The lie doesn't automatically erase those feelings and it would seem a bit cruel of Lulu to just disregard her child now

• Members

I agree! Lulu's abortion as a teen should not be used as a weapon against her. She is a grown woman now and entitled to the family she wants. Lante considered adoption, but that was a bust. Maxie begged them to let her do this for them.

Lulu and Dante have every right to be upset because they sitll don't have a bio child. Will they love the baby even though she does not have Lante DNA? Absolutely, but this does not mean that they can't be upset when they thought they were having THEIR OWN child.

It would be less painful had they known about the miscarriage. They could have began the process again with someone who is not a twit.

And now this is making me really loathe Britta!

Archived