Glee actor found dead

Eric83

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just told my friend don't BS me when she said that and then she started throwing all these tweets my way... incredibly sad and that he couldn't beat his demons. I remember him going to rehab not that long ago.

• Members

Holy [!@#$%^&*], dear Lord this is just terrible. I'm not by any means a regular Glee viewer, but I had read about him checking himself into rehab months ago and he was in a Glee-centric episode of Hell's Kitchen a few weeks back. People seem to have so much going for them on the surface, just on top of the world, but you are never truly aware of their daily struggles. I find it difficult to type the requisite "rest in peace" because I hate that he has to be gone.

• Members

Just woke up and this is one of the first things I see. I am in total shock. I know this may seem weird to say, but he never seemed like a drug addict at all. Maybe because he was on Glee, I don't know. He just seemed so sweet and down to earth. This absolutely sucks.

• Members

Based on what I'd read about his struggles the last few years I thought it would be him.

So sorry to those in his life. I also can't imagine how his fans, many of whom must be very young, are feeling. This may be one of the first huge celebrity deaths for them, because this show really did inspire a lot of love from some fans.

Archived