GH50: Discussion for the week of May 6 - 10

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nikolas is a creep with this hotel room [!@#$%^&*]. This horrible revisit of the Liz thing and involvement in the relish wars - which I could take up until they came up with a second relish - is beneath Tyler Christopher.

Maura West is too thin. But good for her if she's hitting it with that stud who looks far too old to be Michael's kid brother.

Sam has always had exactly one tone of voice with Alexis: Pissed off. You fucked her husband on the porch, woman, sit down.

• Members

I liked Maura West and I thought she looked great. She definitely feels like she'll fit in better than she did on Y&R. She was just the wrong type in every way. I hope Ron doesn't screw it up and gives her a character that could actually work long term

• Members

Just making a drop-in fly-by post ... Up to Tuesday and still enjoying the show.

Lesley's visiting, yay. Laura and Luke realized they don't fit as a couple anymore, yay. I think the show handled Luke/Laura respectfully and showed their connection and their ties, and then moved Laura forward. The kiss between Scotty and Laura sizzled.

Great intercutting between stories on Tuesday of people in love with other people who they feared loved someone else instead of them - unifying theme. Liked the intercutting between Spinelli and Luke ringing the doorbell of a possible Lauren Frank too.

I don't have much to say on AJ/Carly from last week ... It seemed contrived. I didn't like it but I'm not pissed either. I'm glad Monica was involved. Interesting that AJ has panic attacks. I was cheering him on when he was goading Sonny about how one day Michael will realize what Sonny is really like.

Like how the show had Carly realize the next day she had missed a bunch of calls from Sonny about Morgan. Also enjoyed the Johnny prison scenes with Connie and Olivia - first I'd seen of the character. I'm definitely not one to want the mob back but I think I might have found him interesting enough if he was still on.

Like Nikolas and Tracy working together, and liked Laura trying to reason with Nikolas why it's a bad idea to keep pursuing Liz.

Hope Molly leaves TJ now that TJ punched Rafe. I liked TJ before that.

Liked Lulu calling out Dante on his violence toward Milo and making him say sorry. Dante's overbearing, needy pushiness toward Lulu prior to the last few days did nothing to make me like the character more, although he's gotten better the last few days. The memories were good for a little while but I think all these re-enacted scenes (if that's what they are) are getting a little tiresome.

Like the name "Pickle-Eddie."

Not totally sure how I feel about Ellie keeping the truth from Spinelli, but it's very much in soap tradition so I guess I'm glad they didn't rush it. I didn't catch on about the fantasy until Spinelli dumped Ellie and started kissing Maxie ... I still wasn't totally sure though until Lulu whipped a gun out, LOL.

• Members

Morgan's body is tight! I don't even need him to speak (that'll be a huge disappointment, I'm sure). Does this guy look about 30 to anyone else? He looks older than Michael, who seems to be fighting masculinity!

Ava? When she opened the door, MW had that old Hollywood glamour thing going. She was beautiful! Then she started to talk and overplayed coy with that disturbing lip movement. Ugh! Not sure why, but MW just doesn't seem like a fit for FRon's GH. We've gotten used to the other real actors suffering under FRon, but MW's personality just seems off for this show. We can keep her and get rid of FRon!

Mo just isn't in it anymore, and I can't say I blame him. The over pussification of this character has worn thin and Mo is barely breathing these days. His character is lame, the story is lame, his love interest is lame, etc. My heart goes out to him.

SeanK is looking great! Loving him!!!!! Quiz is not working, and I wish they'd stop this foolishness now! The anti-chemistry is glaring. Nick and his extremely erect nipples are really beginning to grate. I don't need Tyler's rubber ass to keep taking his shirt off! That's what the real studs are for!

The GH sets are just too damn cheap. I'd sacrifice a few for more decor and space. Move those damn cameras back and let these people breathe! Carly's house is the only decent set if you can get past the goth look Valentini gave it.

Spinelli and Red 2.0? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tracy is just so damn foolish it's crazy. Bringing NIck into this is absurd! I will not watch the fuckery on The Spew - not under any circumstance!

• Members
Valentina from Bad Girls Club getting a much deserved beat down

i really wish someone would hook her up with some makeup bc she looks like death

im surprised ABC hasn't started to sell Pickle Lila at Walmart. You know this would have been a real possibility a few years ago

Archived