GH50: Discussion for the week of May 6 - 10

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL love how people on twitter are saying TJ can beat Rafe's ass because he's from the ghetto. TJ isn't badass at all.

OMFG That ending was so damn unpredictable! lmao RC needs some new tricks.

This episode wasn't too bad, but wasn't too good either. First live episode I've seen in a long time since I'm not home.

Carly made LOL with the Emma comment and Tracy with the Cassadine comment.

I hope Morgan isn't a boring teenager like Michael, Rafe is. He's [!@#$%^&*] half Sonny/Carly and if he starts acting all serious like Michael i'm gonna be pissed .

Elizabeth wub.png Id blame Nikolas, I would've done the same thing.

RC is so damn cheesy, I can't stand it! They "happen" to pass out?!? TF!

Also, loved all the Sam/Rafe and Sam/Carly scenes today! RC will probably make them become friends like Viki/Dorian, Blair/Tea though..

• Members

I just think RC is an arrogant bastard who convinced himself he could write whatever and people would eat it up. I haven't watched in weeks but I read this thread to see if I should try and I NEVER read anything remotely enticing.

• Members

You felt you were watching a different show because of some scenes with a SORASed character and a new one? What is so shocking about that?

I liked Sam's scenes with Rafe and Carly.

Is Ava related to Olivia Jerome?

IMHO is the best soap right now and the only one I enjoy watching on a daily basis.

• Members

It's not as much spite as it is rebellion. Or maybe he just thinks we're too dumb to get it, and we just need to see it again and again and eventually it will sink through our thick skulls how very clever it all is.

Ron is more stubborn and arrogant than spiteful.

• Members

Come back Salt & Peppa and whip Morgan's ass some more, let's really drive home the point to daddy that he can take care of himself! Moron! Two eppies and I hate this jackass already. That's a record for FRon!

Carly really does not understand the difference in a missing five year old and a grown ass man WHO LEFT ON HIS OWN?! While her line about Anna and Emma was absolutely priceless, I could not help but RME at just how foolish she was. Love her anyway in all her glorious self centeredness!

Sadly, Anna, my 2nd fav chick, is even dumber than before that 2 week sex fest with Puke Lavery. She can't get involved because it's not her jurisdiction? How about, you can't get involved because Morgan is an adult who picked up his chit and left, there is no evidence of a crime so there's nothing you can do?! Ugh! Stop having sex with that disgusting figurine and read your police manual!

Molly as the point of contention with 2 teen boys? I think we all can agree this is foul! The only way this will work is if we deSORAS her, remove Rafe and TJ and insert Cam and Aiden. Toss in Joss too! This is the only way it will be remotely believable that Molly has 2 guys all twisted! KA all over again...Cut it out, FRon!

SeanK! I've done a complete 360! Love this man and love love love AJ! He has been looking extremely delicious! Tell you what, keep the relish garbage and just remove AJ from it! The potential of this character makes me super warm and fuzzy! Liz can just step to that tattooed rubber guy and leave AJ alone!

Relish Chew Relish Chew Relish Chew???? That's not even a [!@#$%^&*] tongue twister, so why are subjected to this dog sh!t?!

LMAO!

Archived