GH50: Discussion for the week of May 6 - 10

• Members

Not Sonny. Any photo Sonny took with Morgan and Carly would had to have been before he went to Military school. Ever since then, Carly's been keeping anything Corinthos far away from Morgan. As a matter of fact, that's the whole heat of this storyline, everyone worrying that Morgan will be found out as a Corinthos and be in even more trouble than he is. So, even if it's possible that Carly could have taken a current picture of Morgan, Sonny, for all intent and purpose, shouldn't be in it.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you :)

Deleted 'em.

I can always browse recaps and look up clips. I doubt I'd be able to sit through a whole show anymore anyway. Not much has been interesting me lately. Maybe Quiz/Niz/Carly and whoever she loves/sleeps with this month. Maybe.

• Members

Ron is so damn arrogant, but he doesn't see how bad of a "writer" he really is. He swears his chit don't stink. What an idiot!

Yesterday's show was polluted with "WTF" conversations. The only one that made sense was Carly, Woodrow and Michaela. A mother worried about criminals after her son.

But then you have Morgan who'd much rather have his "calm and rational" mother freaking out because he wants to show his father that he can make it on his own and can fix this. How Morgan? How?! It was the dumbest thing, I tell you. Is Sonny a Rhodes Scholar? Morgan, YOUR DAD CAN FIX THIS - IT'S WHAT HE DOES! Take yo ass home!

Then we have Liv who thinks this is the perfect time to fish for feelings!!!!! I can't even blame her for the idiocy in Sonny's office. Can't believe anyone thought it a good idea that Solivia talk about her "non-existent" feelings when Morgan is missing and thugs are after him - wait...yeah, I do believe one of FRon's "writers" thought this was a good idea. Lawd lawd lawd!

Liz going off on Nick for a business decision he made? Really?!

These actors and performers have got to be shaking their heads in disgust!

Must AJ (he was looking really delicious in that suit) always look like a loser wimp?

Upside? Anna has finally come out of that room after being sexed up by Puke. Can't wait to see her today :)

• Members

That is what annoyed me about Morgan's scenes. You are willing to go through all this BS because you want to prove to your father you aren't a kid. WTF? You ARE one. Take the damn money.

What happened to Kate?

• Members

It's so hard to describe just how nonsensical those scenes were! Really bad! And all to justify an ENTIRE eppy with 2 new characters (nuMorgan and Ava), which almost should NEVER happen. It was almost as if I was watching a different show.

What happened to Konnie? I'f I'm lucky, the bitch died off screen! My guess, they are giving the audience time to warm to Solivia to create a worthless triangle. We need Konnie off screen, which makes me super happy, so that Soliva can bond. Why not have all 3 onscreen and let the audience decide for themselves as opposed to cheating? Dumb asses!

Archived