GH50: Discussion for the week of May 6 - 10

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am about thisclose to giving up GH and just sticking to DOOL. IMO Days has some really good dialogue writers. The day to day episodes are very enjoyable. GH here lately hasn't been able to pull me in with it's dialogue. I'm hoping the show gets better soon. Also can I just say that I think Frank is a horrible EP. I like Days production better because scenes are slower and don't jump around & they don't angle the cameras where you can see the gap where the set walls and floors connect. Frank dosent have a clue how bad that looks.

• Members

Ugh! Caught up on GH.

OMG, am I the only one who thought Travis, Morgan's angry theater roommate w/the fake gun, was Chad Duell/Michael?! Was that his bro? Good actor.

BTW, if him & Fordgan aren't screwing on the DL I'm through.

Ava Jerome rolleyes.gif I'LL PASS! rolleyes.gif Can't stand Maura West's acting/voice/delivery as this character already.

Goodbye Johnny Z sad.pngsad.pngsad.png ;'-( I'm glad his last scenes were with Olivia. Very fitting, though if Lulu didn't have selective amnesia it would've been even better if they were with her.

Speaking of 'Liv, I'm glad she's in this story and interacting more with Sonny! I always found their relationship interesting!

MILO rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gife5028380.gif LMFAO THAT'S ALL.

I'm liking the Lulu/Dante interactions a lot, I thought they did a great job recreating their first scene. I think Emme's doing just fine so far sans a few moments like that fake out scene w/Dante/Spinelli/Maxie/Ellie which was treacherous all around.

I'm enjoying Nik/Liz/AJ! Carly/LW & that hard hat can get out

I'm over Molly! Rafe is the absolute worst & the writing for TJ is disappointing. How long til he kidnaps Molly on the duck docks @ gunpoint and Rafe saves the day?

The rest I forgot about or is just embarrasing garbage. Overall this show is still a total mess!

• Members

Finally getting caught up...Nu-Morgan looks like if all three Ford Brothers got together and made a baby.

Maura West looks much better on GH than she did on Y&R. Perhaps if she looked more like this, her Diana would've at least slightly less jarring.

Relish relish relish..wtf

Archived