GH50: Discussion for the week of May 6 - 10

• Members

Honey you NAILED it! Bravo! I remember watching that whole story live. I liked Scotty and Laura a lot but when this newly permed neerdowell stepped in the heat was too much to resist. I still love them all these years later. I've thought for awhile that this was all a set up tp repeat the circumstances surrounding LnL first getting together. Back then Laura was the one denying her feelings. After years of Guza's crap a day like yesterday was a drink of sweet tea for me! It was fab. Laura even said she wished Luke well, which is the same thing she said when they broke up in 1980. wub.png

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree while I liked Nikolas and Elizabeth even the first time I knew they would get writing against them; I'm somewhat enjoying this time around; I dont have a problem with sleezy affairs on a soap opera between brothers-in-law, sister-in law and all that but NiZ didn't have much of a story except a build up for Lucky to find out, for the longest time they were banging with little to no dialog as to why...

finally Elizabeth goes how she doesn't feel passionate about Lucky and that its the safest route for her family...For me, she's been dealing with her past these last three years she's been cautious & hasn't had sex also speaking in dialog repeatedly about the mistakes she's made

but she's always done that practically from the time she first came on as a rebel. Her talks with Jason starting from on the docks as a teen was usually about putting her self down and putting Lucky first. Not sure about her self-esteem during the Ric marriage x2 I didn't see much of that.

• Members

I thought Ellie was Lauren. Maybe they are twins separated at birth. Or maybe there was a switch

Ugh to this MW creature on my screen. I HATE the way she talks. So annoying

6EoLj5x.jpg

txfU2Yu.jpg

Wow, Ava totally moved into Erica's penthouse

Archived