AMC: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Members

OK, I just got done watching the entire episode.

A few more thoughts:

-I agree w/ the consensus - the Miranda & Bianca scenes were a real highlight. I LOVED the Erica Kane mention.

-I kind of like Hunter.

-This Heather girl....OMG! I don't know what to think about that spaz. "Bye, Mama Jane!"

-Jane seems cool.

-I may be the only one, but I'm intrigued by the Cassandra story. That final scene w/ her getting cuffed to the bed was scary.

-I love the Angie & Dr. Joe scenes - very warm and felt like true AMC.

-I guess the man in the coma is JR. I don't know if Tad is dead or just away. It's hard to know, but it's great and soapy!

-Petey was kind of annoying in this episode.

-Celia does seem to have shades of Nina. Interesting.

-It wasn't the most exciting episode, but people need to give it time. This didn't pick up right after Brooke & Adam's engagement party. Give them time to establish things. Geez.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thing about people assume Marlene is new to the biz she's been with soaps for 20 years. James Reilly adored her as she was with all through days and all of passions run. I am surprised they didn't pair her with an old Amc writer with history. I really wanted Lorraine but lorraine is under contract with NBC and very happy at days.

• Members

Whereas I kept watching The Following for something like seven or eight weeks out of a perverse sense of loyalty to poor Kevin Bacon despite it being one of the absolute worst primetime thrillers I have seen in years and years from Day One. Different strokes.

• Members

Me too. I'd hate for Cassandra to be raped (I really am hoping Jesse saves her before anything like that can happen) and then going gayga for Bianca.

The amount of hatred Marlene McPherson apparently buildup in year of actual headwriting is staggering. I'd take boring over deliberately offensive myself.

Archived