AMC: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Members

Yeah, Dixie being on edge is not exactly new for her. And I thought Cady played it very well today. But then, I also liked what some referred to as her Unfrozen Cavewoman Dixie routine when she was found at Ferncliff in 2011 - I thought that made sense for a twice-undead, drugged-up woman in need of constant medical attention.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is what I'm hoping. I was thinking that the person in the coma is JR, hence why Dixie is feeling such guilt and slowly going over the edge. She could feel responsible due to the fact that she was missing for so many years. As i said before, she felt that way when her late brother Will turned bad and got murdered.

I'm wondering if the reason some of the characters haven't moved on is because JR is in a coma. Perhaps they would be able to move on if they were able to confront him especially if he harmed/killed anyone? It's as if they are in limbo and unable to move forward until JR is awake to be confronted... just a thought.

• Members

I LOVED the Miranda/Bianca scenes. I thought I knew where they were going (which they did) but it was fun and, shocker, funny.

The Dixie/AJ/Brooke scene was heartbreaking. I was bawling! Can't remember the last time a soap made me feel anything. I honestly don't see the complaints about the acting being off but maybe that's just me.

Jesse what great in this episode as well: "What carousel?" "...... ..... ALL of them!"

I love how they reference some past storylines, touching base with them and them moving on.

Loved Coffee Jane... Hated Toothy Teenager... and not happy with the fact that Petey is stalking an underage girl.

I thought both Celia and Hunter did well but I wasn't blown away.

Great ending as well... and just when I thought the episode couldn't get any better, I saw that they got rid of the next episode preview. Thank you... thank you soap Gods!

• Members

I think Tad just left town. JR is obviously the one in a coma and someone that both David and Bianca cared about has passed away. That has to be Marissa. Dixie could just be sad over the loss of what could have been with her and Tad if she'd left town with him.

Oh and to what someone else asked about Kathy given that they've SORASed Gabby by ten years and Kathy was already older than AJ and Miranda she would be 18+ now and not exactly in need of adult supervision.

Ugh, what is up with the double post? Is it only on quick reply?

Archived