MTV: RuPaul's Drag Race

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, I heard the scandal, lol! 

Please register in order to view this content

I'm telling ya, Drag Race fans are psychotic and I really wish I knew what MTV was thinking when they were trying to cram that other "reality show" down viewers throats. First, if Drag Racers are all protective about their queens, then what would make MTV think that viewers would want to tune into Todrick Hall of all people? Didn't a queen make some comment about how Todrick Hall still owed her money? 

Going back to Season 15 of Drag Race, I don't know who to like. The way they have edited it down to 40-minutes per episode has been terrible because there are no particular storylines. 

I do think a certain "showmance" developed between Dax and Anetra. I don't know why I think that. Probably because Anetra looked so smitten after Dax's talent performance. She wanted some of dat hunk muscle doing backflips is what that bitch wanted. Mmm-hmm.

I want to like Anetra, but I think Sasha Colby is my fave. You can tell that she smokes a lot of cigarettes, but she is phenomenal as a performer. And her runways? OMFG. Gurl!

Edited by Noel

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The Pit Stop S15 E10

| Bianca Del Rio & Jaida Essence Hall Cuff It! 

The Pit Stop is on  for Season 15. Jaida's expression after Bianca's comment at 4:20 had me GAGGING! Also, the hairdresser for Jaida Essence Hall gave Bianca the look near the end of the video. He seems to take wigs or synthetic hair seriously, lol! 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Boss Bitch by Doja Cat | Double Shantay?

This should have been a double shantay they both stay. Man, this show is so contrived AF. It does make me laugh though. They set Marcia, Marcia, Marcia up so bad. And right before a Rusical. Sasha is my fave along with Anetra. Noir Lux London is playing a smart game with her "RuPaul inspired" runways. I would have to say Mistress Brooke's personal story is sad one to hear. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I see a lot of viewers calling for a double shantay in the Marcia 3x and Anetra lip sync. I agree that it could have easily been a double shantay as their performances were incredible making it a really close call. However, many people called Ru out for her reluctance to eliminate last season, so if there are no double shantays this season then Marcia going home was the right choice IMO. While both were phenomenal, I think Anetra had a slight edge. 

• Members

While it certainly was the lip sync of the season, I think the fix was in from the start by making Marcia x3 go up against Anetra who had previously thought that she was enough of a lightweight to be sent back to the workroom during the lola-pa-ruza lip sync smackdown.  Antetra was not that bad in the comedy challenge, but by putting her in the bottom against Marcia cubed, Ru was ensuring that Marcia was out of the competition. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

FASHION PHOTO RUVIEW: Everybody Say Glove!

Sasha Colby has been killin' IT as far as her runways are concerned. Well actually, as far as everyhing! Even though I believe that production is steering towards Anetra, I just can't root for her. I like her and all, but I think since MTV decided to air Drag Race for 40 minutes and make room for that flop "reality show" (WeHo), I feel 8 weeks slipped by not "knowing her". Whereas, Sasha Colby gets it and slays it all across the board.

Edited by Noel

• Members

The Pit Stop S15 E13

| Bianca Del Rio & Naomi Smalls Pose! | RuPaul’s Drag Race S15

Naomi Smalls (to Bianca referring to Loosey) "It’s kinda sad to know you’re so hated… but at least you’re self aware."

Edited by Noel