MTV: RuPaul's Drag Race

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Fun fact for you guys. LaLa Ri is actually my ex boyfriend. We dated during most of the pandemic and when he went to film drag race we didn’t get to talk for a whole month. They did have me record a video for him for Untucked but he got sent home before the message was ever used. We’re still good friends so we kiki about All Stars every week.

• Members

FASHION PHOTO RUVIEW - RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 8 - RuVeal Yourself

That's cool to hear, @Antoyne. Any good gossip on LaLa Ri and Alexis Michelle? Or, was that simply television flirtatation encouraged by production? 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

I root for Tyra to succeed, but she doesn't make it easy. RuPaul was right to go against the producer's and sponsor's wishes and crown her instead of Raven, but beyond the abuse and mistreatment she's suffered at the hands of the fandom and World of Wonder, her personal issues are still bringing her down. Her latest comeback seemed like she finally figured it out. Too bad, maybe one day.

• Members

I don't know who to root for, but I think production is pushing for Jimbo. All Stars this season has been weird. I'm pretty cool as I don't dislike anyone on Drag Race, but it's blantantly obvious they favor Jimbo. Way too many improv and acting challenges and Jimbo tends to excel in those categories. I like Jessica Wild and I tend to gravitate towards queens who are kooky weird.

Actually, Jimbo is kookie too, but it feels like they're pushing for her to win while Kandy Muse and Jessica Wild are the "Rajas" who have already "done had herses" and received 30K each. I guess it's a way for the producers to say: "Thank you so much for your time, so here's $30,000 to make up for it." 

And now there's Twitter drama between Heidi n' Closet and Kahanna Montrese. I swear it's so hard to follow up with what they'e really fighting about. And Drag Race fans are eating it up.

• Members

My top 3 in order of who I'm rooting for is 1) Jessica Wild 2) Jimbo 3) LaLa Ri ... This season was always Jimbo's to lose, but with her being unable to ever lip-synch efficiently, I believe Kandy Muse will end up winning. Her and Jimbo are certainly Ru's favourites.

Edited by Bright Eyes