MTV: RuPaul's Drag Race

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Here's a link to a recent Roscoe's Viewing Party where Naysha Lopez along with the rest of the hosts talk more about the producers of Drag Race. Because it went from Naysha's comment she made about her time on Drag Race All Stars 8 around DragCon at the Los Angeles Convention Center on Friday, May 12th to Yvie Oddly. Basically, Naysha said that one of the producers came up to her at DragCon and it felt to her that the producer was threatening her. I'll post a link to that at the end of my post as it seems like Roscoe's doesn't allow video embedding. But, with the first (and most recent viewing party) link, Naysha tells the audience that there's a familar or similar pattern going on because Yvie Oddly just recently sounded off on Twitter exposing how she was treated by the producers on All Stars 7.

Loosey LaDuca & Salina EsTitties - Roscoe's RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 8 Viewing Party

https://youtu.be/hJH_5FYMA9I

Live from Heart WeHo - Roscoe's RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 8 Viewing Party

https://youtu.be/xZNt-nh0ycs

I think there are more stories to be told by other queens who may be speaking up about it. I honestly don't know. It's interesting as Yvie Oddly is a Season 11 winner. Sorry that I'm always posting in this thread, but given the political world that we currently live in, I try to keep this thread alive. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel