MTV: RuPaul's Drag Race

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The fact that Sasha Colby had so much to live up to and she more than delivered. Icon! 

Now entering my hater era ... hate double saves, hate top fours. I want dreams crushed! I want a top three ONLY! Gold, Silver, Bronze, that's it! I love her, but I would have eliminated Anetra this last episode. She had the weakest lyrics, and I think Mistress won the lip-sync. However, if literally any of them win I will still be pleased.

• Members

Yeah, the only time I can remember a recent Top 3 was Season 12? But even then, it was a Top 4 until production decided to disqualify Sherry Pie. But you know what? How embarrassing for Sherry Pie, lol! I mean, production put a disclaimer on EVERY episode stating that Sherry was disqualified. But wait! That's not all! So Sherry Pie was on the stage (as she was in the Top 4) and then you hear RuPaul say, "Are you team #CrystalMethd, team #GigiGoode, or team #JadaEssenceHall?"

Hahahaha! And then there's Sherry Pie right beside Jada! 

Please register in order to view this content

And Sherry Pie's name was never even said, lol! Yes, that was a quick re-edit, but could you imagine being Sherry Pie and watching that episode at home? OMG. 

Regarding the finale, you know it's going to be Sasha Colby and Anetra as finale two. I did come across some tidbits though. Don't read if you want to enjoy the finale spoiler-free. 

• Members

You bet your ass I'm not looking at that spoiler. Even the little preview they give at the end of each episode I only watch until they reveal what the next challenge is then immediately close the video. But yeah, we're definitely getting Sasha vs. Anetra round two. You mentioning 12 was on point because I was surprised when Luxx was incorrect in mentioning there hadn't been a top 3 since season 8 since she was the reference queen all season.

Even more interesting with Sherry Pie, is the supposed Sherry Pie vs. Gigi Goode edit with Gigi as the villain that was supposed to have happened. 

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

I like Gigi Goode, but  I think what made her not win was because she made a comment about  how she's not very political or she doesn't pay that much attention to politics. During that season, it was the NOT the "appropriate" thing to say on television, especially with the ongoing presidential race, etc. I was team Crytal Methyd as she was kooky and I love that. She's so hilarious. She appeared on one of those Roscoe Viewing Parties in Chicago and talked about the process of making her bird video and her annoying boyfriend who wasn't helping matters in the slightest. She talked about how she was dressed in her bird face and was screaming at her boyfriend saying, "Shut up and give me the vomit! GIVE ME the VOMIT!" 

I like Jada too and I'm one of those viewers who will be OKAY with any turnout, but I also pay attention to detail. I knew Symone was going to win in Season 13. Willow Pill was my ultimate face in Season 14, but those queens were BURNT OUT. It was so visible there towards the end.

Yeah, Sasha Colby is my fave for this season, but Anetra is very good too. For me, I don't see Sasha Colby particularly interested in doing All Stars. Wheras, I can see Anetra, Luxx Noir, or Mistress Isabelle Brooks returning for a second time. But, that's just me. Sasha is just so polished and has won several outstanding titles for herself, and of course, all well deserved. 

• Members

Gahhh! I can't open it on Instagram and can't view it on here. I think it may be the AVAST anti-tracker/cookie security I have installed on my computer because even when I'm on Twitter, I'm not able to view the current trending hashtags. Is this about Dr. Who?

• Members

OMG. Yes, indeed. Jinkx Monsoon is going places. Did you see Jinkx and Katya react to the January 6th Insurrection as they were watching Tiger King 2? If anyone hasn't seen this, it's absolutely hysterical!

GUTTER SLUTS!!!!!

Edited by Noel