Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SOC does not let anyone attack the actors. You cannot even say that they are sucky actors or the post will be deleted.

I watched the scene of NuKyle with Jack and Billy at the restaurant and thought he did well. He is a far more relaxed and natural actor than horrible Black Hood. So thumbs up from me!

• Members

Yes! I didn't get banned but I barely go there because they will get on you for saying some actors suck yet leave up racial comments about some of the black and latino actors.

They let people attack to an extent aka whoever is not their faves is pretty much fair game. It's funny because I've seen them leave up racial comments about certain actors while they were on the show and let bash threads go on for a few pages. And then as soon as that person starts booking gigs after leaving the show suddenly they love them and are their biggest supporters. Hypocritical ass board.

• Members

Wow, RW was hot today. He is gorgeous! Oh, so yummy! Quinn is a lucky girl. I like her fun light personality far more than Lily's. Quinn lightens Tyler up and makes him smile. They should keep her around. The music during their sex scene was not bad at all.

Oh, I checked out the girl with Noah, she was pretty too and had a kick ass body. I loved how she dumped him because he lived with his family. LOL! It looks like Tyler, Noah, and Mason might be sharing an apartment. I like it!

The rest of the episode pure fast forward. Dylan/Avery/Nick/Sharon/Adam, the most boring ass pentangle to EVER hit the soaps. Today proved to me that this show needs more Tyler, Noah, and Mason and less of everyone else. I really hope that this is the beginning of Noah getting a real story. Mason needs a contract and more airtime. Courtney is very pretty. She is an okay actress. She should get a contract too. With a real youth scene, Y&R might actually become interesting.

• Members

I'll say this for the horrible Dylan/Avery/Nick/Sharon/Adam pentangle, it reminds me of old school Bill Bell where the characters would repeat a variation of the same conversation for weeks at a time. It used to make me crazy and made me to change the channel. Looking at the episode counts, it is not surprising that they are in the top ten. Some combination of these characters are on the show almost everyday. It is too bad that Chelsea has been dragged into their orbit by this nonsensical pregnancy story. She should be the fourth in the Cane/Lily/Tyler story as it was being played out originally.

• Members

Chelsea as a fourth in a Cane/Lily/Tyler story? No way -- not as far as I'm concerned.

Chelsea's become one of the most annoying, grating characters on Y&R. She causes her own problems and is nothing but a huge con, yet she barks and snaps at everyone else. I've really grown to hate her.

And the girl Noah was hitting on had a killer body, but she came across as nothing more than a hooker.

• Members

I received a temporary banned for saying that Davetta was the better Lily, which she was, and defending Victoria Rowell shortly after she came out speaking out as to why she left Y&R and miraculously, my account was forbidden to post on the site b/c of something dealing with my email (they claimed)--the same email I had been using on that site the entire 3+ years I posted there. I messaged Dan and he never messaged back, so after talking another mod down, they finally reestablished my account. However, I was over SOC at that point and decided to come back here to SON and haven't looked back. There are some really good posters over there that I like and wish posted here. The Y&R/GH/B&B/OLTL posters were some of the rudest people. The GL/ATWT posters were the most pleasant.

Archived