Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Tall Kyle didn't bug me. He reminds me of singing Noah though. His hair could use a cut. I do think they got a taller, muscular actor to fit with MS though. Phyle is coming. I agree that Phack only work as friends. Whatever they had eons ago is now gone.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gotta love it when so many posters seem to know so much about what MS wants and doesn't want.

Some of you must be living with her -- knowing when she pimps, who she pimps, how she feels, what scenes she tanks, who upsets her, how she likes younger guys....the list goes on.

Keep making stuff up, though. It's really entertaining.

• Members

Well I do remember for certain that she was a bit "pressed" when Josh Morrow either said it on Twitter or The Talk and said that Sharon & Nick were endgame, he loved Sharon Case, and something else along that lines and threw a fit on Twitter. So, I don't put it past her to ship for Phick harder than her other pairings.

• Members

Yeah, but I can't help but wish that they left Kyle alone and kept the wonderfully annoying and awkward Garrett Ryan. At the very least, he entertained the hell out of me.

BUT, it does fit the timeline better, since Abby is in her 40s now.

Yeah, because nobody here has ever read or listened to an MS interview. :rolleyes:

Everything stated here is based on stuff she herself has said in interviews.

• Members

Michelle Stafford has been, on the whole, clear on Twitter and in interviews were she stands on certain SLs and pairings and, you know, it is what it is. She is considered one of Y&R's bigger assets so she can go to the EP and question the direction her character is taking. She had a bit of a passive-aggressive moment on Twitter about the Josh Morrow/Sharon comments and never hid her hurt about that. I think she really thought Phick was the endgame. She is invested in her character, hanging with Josh M and being on this show so I can see why she got het up about it.

I do think that with the new Powers That Be, MS has tried to be a Team Player. She doesn't want to rock the boat just yet. So even though she has been lukewarm about Phack in the past, she is playing it as written -- and what is written is that 'Phyllis is uncertain about this new relationship, and remains unreasonably attached to her ex, Nick.' I don't know if that could be constituted as tanking the pairing (I am trying to be fair here). I do think it interesting that Phyllis has been kept away from Nick and Avery until very recently, and has had only a few scenes with Nick himself.

• Members

Watching the scene with Jack, Kyle, and Billy made me think about how the Abbotts have been shafted over the years starting with Bill Bell. Jack should have at least three children including one with Nikki. Is Keemo ever going to reappear? Ashley should have at least two children, a son with Brad along with Abby. Traci should have had at least two children, one with Steve along with Colleen who should still be alive. MAB should be burnt in soap hell for killing Colleen. Billy is the only with more than one child and they are pretty useless since they are not cannot be realistically be SORASed into teenagers. Also, summer is coming and GC has literally no teenagers. I should add, other than Fen.

• Members

Sharon Case was PISSED when Josh Morrow stated he didnt want to go back to Shick and was a bonafude Phik fan and so was his wife in TV Guide, so I can understand bioth woman being upset with him talking out both sides of his mouth, but I can understand JM situation dealing with two very strong fanbases. And it still doesnt translate tyo MS tamlimh Phack cause she likes working with younger guys LOL!

• Members

Did anyone on here said that Sharon Case hasn't been pressed? Um no. . . However, I've yet to see or hear about SC insisting that she wants or prefers a coupling over another. She's just one that goes to work, gives consistent (and great performances), and goes home. Plus, I think that Josh's statement came off more like he preferred one actress over the other.

In the case of MS, he just said that he loved & missed working with SC and that SHICK was endgame and she got her panties in a bunch. MS has been vocal that she wants PHICK to be endgame when IMO that's insane. Phyllis needs to either end up with Jack, who is the ONLY man that makes her bearable, single, in jail, or dead.

Also, I don't know how important this is to other viewers, but Bill Bell laid the groundwork for Sharon and Nick to be endgame. We all know that BB intended them to be the next generation Victor & Nikki, and IMO to go against the creator's creation (regardless if he's passed) would be upmost disrespectful. It's alright for Nick to stray but at the end of the day, the powers that be (and whoever else) need to realize that Sharon Collins, the girl from the wrong side of the track is Nick's true love and who he should end with.

And MS wanting to work with younger men. . . *roll eyes* She should be happy to work with whomever and be glad she still has a job b/c IMO, Phyllis aka Redzilla has LONG extended her stay.

• Members

LOL SAY WHAT! SC is the biggest Shick pimper there is. You can google any of her past interviews while she was paired with PB and doing Shad and Shack and and Shick never failed to come out of her mouth and most of the times she wasnt asked about it LOL. She never uttered one good word about PB until they had their last interview together when Shack broke up.

As 4 the TV Guide Interview, NAH JM didnt say anything about SC persoanlly for her to get her panties in a bunch either

You are def misquoting JM and his words on the Talk as he was stating his opinion not facts

Bill Bell is DEAD and the only endgame couple guaranteed is Niktor PERIOD

IMO all 3 of the actors have acted stupid and yet MS gets singled out and blamed for Phack tanking LOL!JM is def tanking Navery. I blame JH because the pairings are BOING!

Archived