Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I believe Bill Bell would be appalled at how many of the characters/couples have been destroyed by allowing a select favorite few actors/actresses to basically dictate story.

Michelle has made no bones about the fact that she prefers working with Joshua and believes Nick/Phyllis are the be all, end all of the show. IMO Sharon has been just as guilty in the Sharon/Adam pairing, which again IMO, is far far worse than Nick/Phyllis. Joshua is stuck between these two actresses...damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He makes Shick fans mad one week and Phick fans mad the next. He cannot win. I love him and I support him, but he's never gonna make everybody happy and sometimes I wish he'd stop trying.

And to whoever (I think it was junior) said they preferred Chris Engen as Adam....AMEN!! I had so much sympathy for Adam back then. Chris played Adam perfectly. But MM makes is absolutely unrootable for me. He's smarmy, a smart ass, and an egotiscal jackass as Muhney portrays him and I find myself mystified as to why anyone supports this worthless character.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is called selective amnesia. LOL! However, he pro-Tyler fans have been bringing up Cane's ugly past. Overall, I have been pleasantly surprised by the number of vocal pro-Tyler and Tyler/Lily fans there are on SOC. Much to their dismay, the Cane/Lily fans have been getting quite a nice beat down. It is very entertaining.

• Members

^

Soaps.com still exists? If so, I'm shocked b/c that website was poorly ran (i.e. the content). And SOC. . . I haven't posted on there in months. Only time I go there is to brush up my character history (which I wish that Dan Kroll would find some knowledgeable soaps *coughs* Khan, CarlD2, Saynotoursoap, etc. *coughs* so they can help him add some other soaps onto the site: Santa Barbara, The Doctors, Love of Life, Edge of Night, Search for Tomorrow, and fix Another World profiles on the site).

• Members

Tsk. Tsk. And why would there be NuKyle & Abby hate threads when the two haven't even been on a full month yet? See that's why I only do my posting on here. We have our moments on here but Errol and Toups run a tight ship over here and I love that they do.

The lunatic soap fans give the rational soap fans a bad name, and they wonder why we always get the short end of the stick in everything. closedeyes.jpg

• Members

It was insane the amount of hate being spewed when both have only been on one day each. A month ago there was alot of overreaction when they read someone that the actress that plays Summer's friend was coming to Y&R. They started a rumor that she was NewEden and the usually newbies taking over the show panic started and they seemed to think it was irrational that the actress would be playing a small role until lo and behold she showed up onscreen playing one.

Archived