Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. JM implied one actress over another, which makes it understandable why SC would be upset. That could be taken as an insult. What MS was upset for was stupid.

2. Bill Bell might be DEAD but his vision should still be respected. People thinking like this, especially those producing/writing the show, is why soaps are going down the tube.

3. Show me the receipts. You could be telling the truth but these eyes have yet to see SC ship for SHICK. SHADAM, yes. SHICK, not so much.

• Members

Nope, JM stated that he did not want to see NICK WITH SHARON AGAIN GETTING MARRIED that is him talking bout the charcters. not the actress but SC took it personally and got upset, he later called her out on it with Michael Fairman and stated it wasnt personal.Like I stated JM has a bad habit of overtly pimping pairings that he is currently not in and so did SC, and its the same things MS is being called out on and equating it with her tanking Phack and only wanting to work with tounger guys, yet there is no proof of it in writing other than tweets about Phick and JM while Phick was actually still a couple.

I agree that BB vicsion should be respected, but it isnt and hasnt been for a loooooooooong time. .

• Members

Well we must be talking about two different interviews b/c the interview I read, JM said something along the lines that he loved working with MS and that is his favorite pairing that Nick had thus far. Now that can be taken as a dig to the actress. And no one has said that JM does not stan hard for PHACK because we all know that he does, but he realizes (too) that SHICK is endgame.

And BB's vision not being respected for a loooooooong time is why Y&R is craptacular rather than spectacular.

• Members

Nut you stated that all JM said is he missed working with SC and that Shick is endgame, so how is that diffeent then what he said bout MS and Phick in 2010, yet both women took his comments persoanlly?

And NO we are not talking bout two different interviews, its the same one, you just left out the Shick aspect if it which pissed of SC LOL.

All JM said on the Talk was that HE BELIEVES that Shicjk belong together, he dodmy together and nothing bout endgame LOL. And he didnt just realize this, he has said it before, so has MS, so has SC, but JM has sais it and then turned around and said he didnt want to do Shick. So again I dont know why they women were upset with JMs words and why people hang on to them when he aint consistamt.

This debate is done!

• Members

:rolleyes: @ the Shick/Phick debate! Gosh, enough already! JM has chemistry with both actresses, and frankly, I don't think either should be his endgame. Both relationships are far too damaged for them to be the happily ever after.

As of now, I'm rooting for Navery, if only because I LOVE Avery and that it's driving Phyllis mad. I don't think that JM tanks pairings and ANYONE who says that SC tanked Shrad CLEARLY wasn't watching. Brad/Sharon were the hottest pairing either character EVER had and there is no denying it. It's part of the reason that I want Don Diamont's Brad back on Y&R so badly.

For me to say that I preferred Sharon over Brenda Epperson's Ashley with Brad says A LOT, but I did. One of Y&R's BIGGEST mistakes in the 2000s was dropping that pairing in favor of Shack (and to a lesser extent, Bradtoria).

Archived